Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Applied at VFS - July 19th
Received at CVO - July 20th
Where - New Delhi VFS
Method - Paper
Link to Online Account - 2nd Aug
Status - In Progress, Eligibility review not started yet.

by when the decision would be taken.. any idea?
Although the processing time of 28 days is an estimate, it is early to expect a decision. You would need to wait for the 'Review of eligibility' to start

PAGR

Jul 29, 2018
sent them an email just now ...Thank you
Not sure if they will consider my re-submission of supporting documentation as I just received an auto response from NDVO as

-Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office.
-We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days.
-We do not provide status updates on applications in process.
-We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not sure if they will consider my re-submission of supporting documentation as I just received an auto response from NDVO as

-Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office.
-We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days.
-We do not provide status updates on applications in process.
-We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports.
This is a standard acknowledgement.

Hopefully your documents will be considered

PAGR

Jul 29, 2018
@Bryanna
I just received a notification in my mailbox .. after having logged into the account online, I found that I received a mail with subject "Original Passport Request".
Content is confusing hence I have a doubt as the content of email differs from subject line. Content is talking abt providing a copy of passport and not original passport. Pasting the content here with in $$$$$$$$$$. Does this mean I have to submit my passport ? if Yes, what are all I need to submit along with the passport?

OR

is this just a confirmation that IRCC received my application

-Would request if you could please let me know what is to be done - Thank you

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Date:
When will IRCC contact me?
You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application. If IRCC needs your physical
passport, IRCC will request that you submit it to our office. IRCC will also contact you if we require additional information,
documents or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit
or consult the “What Happens Next” section of the instruction guide
associated with the application form you used.
Please do not send to IRCC any documentation related to this online application by mail, courier or fax. Any mail
received, other than what is received in your account, will NOT be considered.
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. Please refer to the following page for processing times related to your application:
CAUTION: Do not submit multiple applications for the same service in an effort to speed up your application. Doing this
may result in both applications being processed and delay the finalization of your application. IRCC does not refund
processed applications.
Unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of
changes in your application.
For additional information, consult the IRCC website at .
Application no.:
This is an automated message.
This message has been submitted to your account.
By submitting your application electronically, you agreed to receive correspondence electronically. IRCC will not be
forwarding you paper notification.
Dear
Please quote this reference number when referring to this application.
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
www.cic.gc.ca
This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on
__________________(yyyy/mm/dd).
IMM5739 E (07-2016) GCMS
August 04, 2018
VXXXXXXXXX
PANKAJ GROVER,
2018/08/04

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PAGR

Jul 29, 2018
@Bryanna
Another mail received after an hour of earlier email. This mail new clearly states that I have to submit my passport within 30 days of mail - Thank you for your help