Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016 / sent: Oct 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 21, 2016 /VOH : Oct 27, 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 4, 2016
Shazzy24 said:
Can anyone please help me with a nice cover letter for trv for Canada
a cover letter should have an introduction, ( why are you writing this letter ) , you should also mention about your employment, assets, fundings and etc. include your purpose of travel, and all the following attachments that you had for the application, and make sure that you will satisfy the VO's that you would leave at the end of your visit .. good luck :)

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
Shazzy24 said:
Can anyone please help me with a nice cover letter for trv for Canada
if you are applying for a visitor visa, technically speaking you do not need a cover letter. your documents, your intentions, your ties to your home country, financial stability and relevant documents are much more in weight to make the decision.
yes if you have any additional explanation to make (e.g reasons for not having some documents, proof, additional info which can not be typed in the forms due to space limitation etc) you can do that by attaching an explanation letter.

hope it helps.

(Request a Want not a Need)

VenuM

May 13, 2018
Hi there,
Usually how many days would it take to process the TRV after two refusals? Would it take about the same time like the new application or would it take less time because the application is already open.?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi there,
Usually how many days would it take to process the TRV after two refusals? Would it take about the same time like the new application or would it take less time because the application is already open.?
An application is considered as closed when a decision is made. Records of your previous applications continue to remain on the IRCC system.

Hope you have addressed/overcome the previous refusal reasons before you reapply again

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
I have valid TRV expiring in Dec 2020. Can I apply for now for another TRV or I have to wait till it expires?

Neerja.k

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
My TRV has expired and i have already applied for my work permit which is obviously going to take a lot of time.
Meanwhile can i travel outside Canada ???
I know i would need a trv to re-enter Canada but do i need a TRV to exit?

Mbukhari

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
My TRV has expired and i have already applied for my work permit which is obviously going to take a lot of time.
Meanwhile can i travel outside Canada ???
I know i would need a trv to re-enter Canada but do i need a TRV to exit?
You don't need a valid TRV to exit Canada.

Reactions: Neerja.k

krishkrish

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hi,
I applied for Trv for my work permit from inside Canada. 2 months back I came to India to visit my family, I send my Passport to Indian embassy in New Delhi. I got my passport back with 10 years Visitor stamp instead of WORKER.

I am confusing why they gave me a visitor visa.