+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV

aquareo

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi Guys,

Can anyone explain the procedure to submit an online application for TRV after obtaining BOWP?
I am submitting TRV application for me and my spouse but the online questionaire is probably not suited for TRV or I am doing something wrong? I called CIC agent and was suggested to put current country of residence as the country of citizenship but I am currently in Canada?
PB02 or anyone who have succesfully submitted online TRV family application after getting BOWP??

Thanks in advance.

cec4111

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Calgary
aquareo said:
Hi Guys,

Can anyone explain the procedure to submit an online application for TRV after obtaining BOWP?
I am submitting TRV application for me and my spouse but the online questionaire is probably not suited for TRV or I am doing something wrong? I called CIC agent and was suggested to put current country of residence as the country of citizenship but I am currently in Canada?
PB02 or anyone who have succesfully submitted online TRV family application after getting BOWP??

Thanks in advance.
I recently applied for TRV, not for BOWP but for regular WP. Online TRV within Canada has some issues. I even called up the CIC, then they suggested to apply separately for each of the applicants. That means you have to login with your id and apply for urself and spouse has to create a login and apply through his/her login.

CEC-2013

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-13
Med's Request
11-Dec-13
Med's Done....
15-Dec-13
Passport Req..
20-Dec-13
Today I have applied TRV for me and my wife, two separate applications i had to do..

CEC-2013

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-13
Med's Request
11-Dec-13
Med's Done....
15-Dec-13
Passport Req..
20-Dec-13
If you answer the question " Do you want to apply for your family memeber?" It wont let you apply TRV for your spouse/family member. :( so I had to create a new cic id for my wife and apply a separate application.

bala1

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Nomination.....
25-12-2013
AOR Received.
18-02-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Thank god done
LANDED..........
God is great done
enquiry about the spouse pcc for pr

hi as i have applied for my wife for trv as it is still in process and i am elegible for permanent residency under c.e.c in october as i want to apply my application i got all my pcc but for my wife to get pcc from india as she is in india but her passport is in canadian embassy in india with the application so i can any one tell me what to do with the process how to get the pcc

saadt

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
mannte said:
5) your bank statement
6) you are already in canada don't need this.
7) your educational documents, job letter with your duties and income, leave letter from employer saying i am allowing this
person ----- weeks of paying leave to meet his/her parents in ........ country
How important is employment letter and educational documents?

I have an employment letter but it does not state my duties.....it only mentions my full time status, the date I have been working, my salary and my weekly hours......is that enough?

thanks

akshargajjar

Jan 30, 2008
I think applying for a TRV without a job is a risk. If you hold a valid study or work permit, you need confirmation from either the school or employer. Since she doesn't work, it can be argued that she does not have a compelling reason to be in Canada and the TRV could be rejected.

To be on the safe side, she should find a job and begin working for a few weeks before applying for a TRV. Note that if she isn't planning to travel and return to Canada, she doesn't need a TRV.
sir your statement show that a visitor visa person can work there...