TRV within Canada passport return - URGENT

Marcus2102

Dec 7, 2017
Hey I am new on this forum..
Still no updates and m leaving on 23rd Dec
Applied : 5th November
PP request: 20th Nov
PP delivered: 23rd Nov
Called them today morning and they said they opened my package on Dec 1st though it was received on 23rd Nov and its in queue for printing and has been approved..
Dont want to cancel my tickets which is nonrefundable..

xuy8

Dec 4, 2017
no, my tracker still sleeping there.
Still a no for me as well. I am not sure when they change the status to Approved, does it mean they have already printed the visa and or they are about to print the visa. My flight is next Wednesday. I am afraid I will not be able to make it.

bin9006

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Still a no for me as well. I am not sure when they change the status to Approved, does it mean they have already printed the visa and or they are about to print the visa. My flight is next Wednesday. I am afraid I will not be able to make it.
For me, I think they are going to print our visa after being approved. Next Wednesday? it's very close. I think you can call the agent next Monday morning to double check the status of our passport. We almost have the same timeline. I got approved on Dec 7.

Mayu9890

Dec 4, 2017
when did your application showed approve ? and when did the tracker activated?
I got approved on 6th dec,
But before that I sent mail them with regarding subject that I really need passport to go indiat n reason is that my marriage .
And next day 7th dec, I got reply that your passport has been dispatched today and after few hours, my tracking was activated.
(Note: I was mentioned in mail that my flights on 11th December)

Mahnoor

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
I got approved on 6th dec,
But before that I sent mail them with regarding subject that I really need passport to go indiat n reason is that my marriage .
And next day 7th dec, I got reply that your passport has been dispatched today and after few hours, my tracking was activated.
(Note: I was mentioned in mail that my flights on 11th December)
i got my status approved on 4th dec and my flight in on 14th still the tracker is not activated what should i do?

Mayu9890

Dec 4, 2017
what is the email id and what things should i mention in mail?

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT: If you are the applicant or an authorized representative, you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number

Mahnoor

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT: If you are the applicant or an authorized representative, you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
When did the replied you ? After how much time?