+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV within Canada passport return - URGENT

bin9006

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
No, I didn't. I send an email last night, and call them this morning. Then my status changed.
Yes, I also want to know what you say when you call and email them. Because when I can them, they said the processing time is 4 weeks. The worst situation is that I got my passport on Dec 24. Oh, my god.

Mahnoor

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
My application was approved on 4th Dec when can i expect my passport back? i have my flight on 14th dec

xuy8

Dec 4, 2017
Yes, I also want to know what you say when you call and email them. Because when I can them, they said the processing time is 4 weeks. The worst situation is that I got my passport on Dec 24. Oh, my god.
I was told the same, they asked me over the phone when I sent my passport in? After that, they told me that it will take a month before they can send me back my passport.
My application was approved on 4th Dec when can i expect my passport back? i have my flight on 14th dec
mine was approved Dec 6th, and I have a flight on the 13th. Super stressed.

Mahnoor

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
I was told the same, they asked me over the phone when I sent my passport in? After that, they told me that it will take a month before they can send me back my passport.

mine was approved Dec 6th, and I have a flight on the 13th. Super stressed.
did you called them what did they said?

mo82

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
I feel its their set time line.
8-10 days on every step of application.
My status got approved on 4th Dec. Tracker not yet activated.

bin9006

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
hi all, my status changed from submitted to approved just now.
my timeline is
Application submitted: 10 Nov 2017
Passport requested: 23 Nov 2017
Passport received: 24 Nov 2017
Application approved with counterfoil: 7 Dec 2017
Tracker still not activated yet

Dec 7, 2017
Hi guys, i am also in the same situation.. my timeline is
Application submitted: 3 nov 2017
Passport requested: 17 nov 2017
Application approved with counterfoil: 5dec 2017
Tracker still not activated yet
I called cic yesterday and they said its gone for final authorization but when i called in today morning they said your passport is ready and printed but they are not sure when will it be out for delivery.
I have my IELTS next Saturday and its really urgent. I am so worried and thinking if i can personally go to cpc ottawa to collect my passport. Please help if anyone knows about it.
Thanks
What is the number you dialed to called them, and how were you able to reach an agent?

piscesky

Dec 6, 2017
I got the same answer as yours, but my application updated after the call