+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV within Canada passport return - URGENT

somaiah88

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys! My profile just got updated. My visa is approved-approved with counterfoil and everything. Hopefully, they'll mail my passport soon.

Date of Application: November 7, 2017
Passport Request: November 21, 2017
Passport Submission: November 23, 2017
Passport Received at CPC-Ottawa: November 24, 2017
Visa Approved: December 6, 2017

I'm hoping they'll send it soon cause I have a flight on the 20th.

Good luck to all of us!
congrats. Wish me luck my application submission date is Nov 7th too

piscesky

Dec 6, 2017
Hi guys! My profile just got updated. My visa is approved-approved with counterfoil and everything. Hopefully, they'll mail my passport soon.

Date of Application: November 7, 2017
Passport Request: November 21, 2017
Passport Submission: November 23, 2017
Passport Received at CPC-Ottawa: November 24, 2017
Visa Approved: December 6, 2017

I'm hoping they'll send it soon cause I have a flight on the 20th.

Good luck to all of us!
when is your profile updated? Morning or evening?

cammy

Nov 24, 2017
Hang in there guys! The past month has been torture for me just waiting and waiting being full of anxiety. One thing that helped me is.....I asked the customer care agent if she would be willing to email CPP Ottawa on my behalf and tell them about my pre-booked flight. I explained to her that even though I do not have a medical emergency, I have a ticket already booked that my family purchased for me and I do not want to incur costs. Then I called back the following day, as she had asked me to call back and ask for an update on my file. The next customer agent told me they must have seen the email as I was approved literally that same day, within 24 hrs. I think that helped speed up my process. Here is my timeline:

Date of Application:
October 27th
Passport Request: November 3rd
Passport Sent to CPC-Ottawa: November 10th
Passport Received at CPC-Ottawa: November 14th
Visa Approved: November 29th
Tracker Activated: December 6th
Visa Received: Waiting....

Jerbear

Dec 6, 2017
Hi Jerbear, when your tracking get activated, was it late at night since Canada post collect and process everything at the end of the day? My status just changed from submitted to approved, today Dec 6th. I don't know how soon will my tracker get activated.
Yes, it was late in the evening. Give it a day or two.

piscesky

Dec 6, 2017
My timeline
Application online: 10 Nov 2017
Passport request: 22 Nov 2017
Passport received: 23 Nov 2017
Application approved: just upadated now 6 dec 2017
Return ttacker activated: waiting
Flight to India: 2nd Jan
Does your return tracker activated?

xuy8

Dec 4, 2017
My status is just updated, with the approve and counterfoil, now is waiting for the return checker available.
nice, I am curious why the office doesn't send out the passport soon enough and let everyone anxiously waiting

aa0013

Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys, i am also in the same situation.. my timeline is
Application submitted: 3 nov 2017
Passport requested: 17 nov 2017
Application approved with counterfoil: 5dec 2017
Tracker still not activated yet
I called cic yesterday and they said its gone for final authorization but when i called in today morning they said your passport is ready and printed but they are not sure when will it be out for delivery.
I have my IELTS next Saturday and its really urgent. I am so worried and thinking if i can personally go to cpc ottawa to collect my passport. Please help if anyone knows about it.
Thanks

somaiah88

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys, i am also in the same situation.. my timeline is
Application submitted: 3 nov 2017
Passport requested: 17 nov 2017
Application approved with counterfoil: 5dec 2017
Tracker still not activated yet
I called cic yesterday and they said its gone for final authorization but when i called in today morning they said your passport is ready and printed but they are not sure when will it be out for delivery.
I have my IELTS next Saturday and its really urgent. I am so worried and thinking if i can personally go to cpc ottawa to collect my passport. Please help if anyone knows about it.
Thanks
they told me no one can go in person