+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV - VISITOR VISA - SPOUSE - TIMELINE SINCE BIOMETRICS LETTER

Wbaha001

Sep 9, 2020
I apply for application sep 6
Request for biometric sep 7
Completed of biometric sep 9
Still they reviewing my application and no update from that date .

apply from Saudi Arabia

Nov 6, 2020
Thank you! I'm exempt of travel restrictions because my husband is Canadian, but I couldn't visit him cuz i didn't have the TRV, I don't need a written authorization because I qualify as immediate family member. Good luck with your mother-in-law visa.
Congratulations. I am also looking to apply for a visitor visa for my spouse.
I am a PR. So, she falls under travel restrictions exemption category.
I heard that it is hard to get a TRV for spouse. How did you support your application? I am confused as to apply for 1) outland spousal sponsorship or 2) TRV and then inland sponsorship.

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Thanks! We supported it with my job (I'm a doctor), my previous travels (to USA and Mexico recently), we also applied through a lawyer who helped us organize the application and she sent it through her account with a cover letter, my husband's bank account and the purpose of visit was to see us during these difficult time of COVID 19.
It's hard to get a TRV for all coming of a non developed country like mine, we also said we didn't want to jeopardize my spousal application. I wouldn't know what suggest you between applying inland or outland because I haven't researched about the inland conditions as it was not my case. I guess it would be better for you inland but do your research and you have to consider if you have high or low chances to get the TRV too and the time for giving the results of the TRV (4 months in my case)