+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV-Visitor (Parents and My Aunt (Mother's Sister))

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello ,

I am applying TRV - Visitor Visa (6 months or less) for my Parents and my aunt (my Mother's sister).

I am keeping my mother as a principal applicant because she is retired from a government job in India and will be able to comply with all the necessary documentation for Visa. My Father is added as dependent on the TRV application.

Ques: - I want to add my Aunt (my Mother's sister) too in the TRV application. Can I add her as family member to my mother, as she is her real sister? or I need to create a separate account for my Aunt to apply for TRV visa?

Please suggest.

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your aunt also doesn’t qualify to travel at the moment.
Thanks for the details. But does that mean I can not even apply for her?
If I submit for travel plan for the next year 2021 (Jan-Mar), will it be okay? I just want to get their visa, so that it can be planned once travel is open without restrictions.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the details. But does that mean I can not even apply for her?
If I submit for travel plan for the next year 2021 (Jan-Mar), will it be okay? I just want to get their visa, so that it can be planned once travel is open without restrictions.
Yes you can apply. Honestly don’t think she’ll be able to travel this winter either.

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can apply. Honestly don’t think she’ll be able to travel this winter either.
Thanks for the reply. I'll apply and hope that they all get visa. Travel to be anyways planned after all the restrictions are cleared.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I'll apply and hope that they all get visa. Travel to be anyways planned after all the restrictions are cleared.
Think you need to expect that extended family members like an aunt may not be able to travel until after there is a vaccine and a significant number of Canadians have been immunized. Would plan for just your parents to come if they get a visa and want to visit in the near future.