+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV-Visiting Visa applied online on March 15, 2017

alexdis

May 24, 2017
It's a 5 years ban for misrepresentation, not 2 years. This ban virtually eliminates any chances of being approved for any other visa.

If you want to be absolutely sure that their previous applications were not headed towards misrepresentation bans then I suggest:
1. You order the case notes first before reapplying, AND later

2. Apply only for one parent first. Do not risk both applications.

I guess they were extremely lucky (and escaped from the 5-year bans) simply because they had submitted their original passports.

You can explain this in the invitation letter + their cover letters

I want to reiterate that proving your dad's self-employment will be quite a challenge. You and his CA will have to work twice as hard than normal cases to prove that your dad is genuinely self-employed + he earns what he claims to earn + he has solid reasons to return (property + any scheduled religious events, etc)
Hello Bryanna..

i would like to have some helpon below:-

• if i apply for only ONE Parent now , VO may think why we are going for only one parent ?? ..initially we went for both
  • i think they did not give any BAN ,if they have given BAN , Do not VO suppose to mention on the first rejection ?
  • i wanted to apply for NOTES , but someone told me that it will take some time
  • And if i will take lot of time to reapply , the Genuine behaviour may not seem for that refusal reason, it may seem that we intentionally hide those reasons.
Yeah... sure Bryanna.. I am working hard on that as well. [ self employment thing for my dad]

Please find the main content only of the Invitation letter i have made:- [ please comment if anything is to be changed ]

I xxxxxxx and my wife xxxxxxxx wish to invite our Mother to visit Canada.
We would like her to join us to spend some quality time for the following events and activities

· For the celebration of our daughter’s 5th birthday

· 150th Canada’s Anniversary – Explore Canada Parks using Discovery PASS

· To show the world’s famous places in Canada such as C.N Tower , Niagara Falls, Canada’s Wonderland

We here by accept that we will be able to provide accommodation, take care of the travel and living expenses of her, during her stay in Canada.

We undertake to make sure that she does not remain in Canada further than the period of 3 weeks and she will return to India after the same period.

Taking this information into Consideration, we would like to request you to kindly grant the visitor’s visa for xxxxxxxx

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
if i apply for only ONE Parent now , VO may think why we are going for only one parent ?? ..initially we went for both
You're overthinking. Situations change, reasons to reapply can change.

i think they did not give any BAN ,if they have given BAN , Do not VO suppose to mention on the first rejection ?
You've misunderstood what I said. I had suggested to order GCMS notes to understand whether or not their applications could have been refused for misrepresentation BUT they were spared as they had submitted their original passports.

i wanted to apply for NOTES , but someone told me that it will take some time
Yes, it could take between 4-5 weeks if you apply on their behalf. It is worth seeing the GCMS notes (just to be doubly sure) instead of reapplying.

And if i will take lot of time to reapply , the Genuine behaviour may not seem for that refusal reason, it may seem that we intentionally hide those reasons.
Not true at all. Unfortunately, you're clearly overthinking right through on all points for reapplying.

Please find the main content only of the Invitation letter i have made:- [ please comment if anything is to be changed ]
The invitation letter you've drafted does not have the information or format that IRCC would like to see. I recommend you go through this forum for similar invitation letters + Google + the CIC link (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/letter.asp)

Last edited:

alexdis

May 24, 2017

You've misunderstood what I said. I had suggested to order GCMS notes to understand whether or not their applications could have been refused for misrepresentation BUT they were spared as they had submitted their original passports.

Yes, it could take between 4-5 weeks if you apply on their behalf. It is worth seeing the GCMS notes (just to be doubly sure) instead of reapplying.

Not true at all. Unfortunately, you're clearly overthinking right through on all points for reapplying.

The invitation letter you've drafted does not have the information or format that IRCC would like to see. I recommend you go through this forum for similar invitation letters + Google + the CIC link (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/letter.asp)

Thanking you Bryanna,

Sure.. you are absolutely right....

i was overthinking...appreciate your help..

i will use the Forum for the Invitation letter

alexdis

May 24, 2017

Please find the below invitation letter i have drafted , Please suggest any points missing so i can add to it :-

->DO I NEED TO add my daughter details in the letter ?
-> Do i need to mention the exact dates for their Stay in Canada, or i can write as period of 3 weeks [ as mentioned below] ?

LETTER OF INVITATION

Date:

To: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I XXXXXXXXXXX DOB: xxxxxxxxx [ My Details ]

Holding Country Passport No: XXXXXXX Issue Date: XXXXXXXX Expiry Date: XXXXXXXX

Currently Employed at company name [XXXXXXXX]

I XXXXXXXX DOB: XXXXXXXX [ My Wife Details ]

We are Countryname Citizens, Holding Permanent Resident Visa of Canada, living at the following address.

Xxxxxxxxxxx [Canadian Address ]

I XXXXXXXX and my wife XXXXXXXX wish to invite our Father to visit Canada. We would like him to join us to spend some quality time for the following events and activities

· ---> For the celebration of our daughter’s 5th birthday

· ---> 150th Canada’s Anniversary – Explore Canada Parks using Discovery PASS

· ---> To show the world’s famous places in Canada such as C.N Tower , Niagara Falls,

Details of our Father are as below:

Name: XXXXXXXX DOB: XXXXXXXX

Holding Countryname Passport No: XXXXXXXX Issue Date: XXXXXXXX Expiry Date: XXXXXXXX

Residential Address:

XXXXXXXX

Contact No: - XXXXXXXX

We here by accept that we will be able to provide accommodation, take care of the travel and living expenses of XXXXXXXX during his stay in Canada.

We undertake to make sure that he does not remain in Canada further than the period of 3 weeks and He will return to India after the same period.

Taking this information into Consideration, we would like to request you to kindly grant the visitor’s visa to XXXXXXXX

Should you need any further information, Please contact us on XXXXXXXX or email us at XXXXXXXX We make this solemn declaration in support of application for visitor’s visa. Consciously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same effect as if made under oath.

Declared before me at the

City of XXXXXXX, in the _________________

Regional Neighborhood Services Office _________________

On this _______________________

signatue [ myslef ]
Signature [ MY Wife ]

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Please find the below invitation letter i have drafted , Please suggest any points missing so i can add to it :-

->DO I NEED TO add my daughter details in the letter ?
-> Do i need to mention the exact dates for their Stay in Canada, or i can write as period of 3 weeks [ as mentioned below] ?

LETTER OF INVITATION

Date:

To: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I XXXXXXXXXXX DOB: xxxxxxxxx [ My Details ]

I XXXXXXXX DOB: XXXXXXXX [ My Wife Details ]

We are Countryname Citizens, Holding Permanent Resident Visa of Canada, living at the following address.

Xxxxxxxxxxx [Canadian Address ]

I XXXXXXXX and my wife XXXXXXXX wish to invite our Father to visit Canada. We would like him to join us to spend some quality time for the following events and activities

· ---> For the celebration of our daughter’s 5th birthday

· ---> 150th Canada’s Anniversary – Explore Canada Parks using Discovery PASS

· ---> To show the world’s famous places in Canada such as C.N Tower , Niagara Falls,

Details of our Father are as below:

Name: XXXXXXXX DOB: XXXXXXXX

Holding Countryname Passport No: XXXXXXXX Issue Date: XXXXXXXX Expiry Date: XXXXXXXX

Residential Address:

XXXXXXXX

Contact No: - XXXXXXXX

We here by accept that we will be able to provide accommodation, take care of the travel and living expenses of XXXXXXXX during his stay in Canada.

We undertake to make sure that he does not remain in Canada further than the period of 3 weeks and He will return to India after the same period.

Taking this information into Consideration, we would like to request you to kindly grant the visitor’s visa to XXXXXXXX

Should you need any further information, Please contact us on XXXXXXXX or email us at XXXXXXXX We make this solemn declaration in support of application for visitor’s visa. Consciously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same effect as if made under oath.

Declared before me at the

City of XXXXXXX, in the _________________

Regional Neighborhood Services Office _________________

On this _______________________

signatue [ myslef ]
Signature [ MY Wife ]
There's no oath or notarization required for the invitation letter.

I will get back to you on this later

alexdis

May 24, 2017
There's no oath or notarization required for the invitation letter.

I will get back to you on this later
hello Bryanna,

Hope you are keeping very well...

can you please give me an update on the invitation letter ?? [ for oath thing ]e

you can give me suggestion also if anything is to be changed or updated ... i will do it from my end,

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hi
Update from me

Got passport request for my mom dad today.

We had been to MP office today 3rd time for enquiry
We had applied on 16 March
But we dint receive any mail or update

After 3 follow up the MP got reply today from ottawa
The application was actually approved on April 10
But don't know y yet the new Delhi office haven't sent passport request.

Ottawa office mailed new Delhi and now we received passport request.

At last a final decision message.

Thank you everyone especially Bryanna :)

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Really... They left your application in touch for 1.5 months?.... I'm still waiting for my wife's visa. Can we visit the embassy directly?

visa123

May 2, 2017
Hi
Update from me

Congrats , hope you got visa with maximum validity. I'm still waiting 65 days.

Reactions: Nithya Gandhi

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi
Update from me

I'm really happy for you, Nithya.

Wish the passport requests had come in April. It would have saved you all the stress.

Do take care of yourself and have a wonderful time with your parents :):)

Reactions: Nithya Gandhi

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
I'm really happy for you, Nithya.

Wish the passport requests had come in April. It would have saved you all the stress.

Do take care of yourself and have a wonderful time with your parents :):)
Thank you so much Bryanna
Ya I was so much stressed.

But at least now we got it happy for that. Praise the Lord.
Sent passport for stamping.
We plan in for our parents arrival by next week.

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Really... They left your application in touch for 1.5 months?.... I'm still waiting for my wife's visa. Can we visit the embassy directly?
Ya the head office Ottawa said it was approved on April 10
Why are you keep on asking?
Then the MP office secretary told they were not sent any update after applying. Why would someone so pregnant would come to us every week to know the application status?

Then from Ottawa they mailed Delhi office regarding the issue and do same day we got passport request.

It was completely negligence by Delhi office.

alexdis

May 24, 2017
hello Bryanna,

Hope you are keeping very well...

can you please give me an update on the invitation letter ?? [ for oath thing ]e

you can give me suggestion also if anything is to be changed or updated ... i will do it from my end,

Hello Bryanna,

Missing your guidance...

Hope you are keeping well..

please let me know all things ready to put the file again as per your guidance.

just an update required for invitation letter..

please reply ..