+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV-Visiting Visa applied online on March 15, 2017

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Okk

I had updated signed invitation letter and and letter to visa officer
But no reply
When did you send the signed invitation letter?

I feel the visa office could be running background checks on your dad's application. As most applications are getting decisions quite quickly recently, I think your parents (especially your mom) will get a decision soon

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
When did you send the signed invitation letter?

I feel the visa office could be running background checks on your dad's application. As most applications are getting decisions quite quickly recently, I think your parents (especially your mom) will get a decision soon
3rd may
Also mailed the Delhi and bangalore office

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hi
now i opened my cic account and after login
a 13 digit appeared on date submitted like 1489XXXXXXXXX@March 16 2017
whats dat? but it disappeared and change then showed on date and time and not the number

can anybody tell whats that? has anybody saw the same in there application ?

ali2525

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
what if your purpose of travel expires and it is no longer valid what then are you still issued visa

alibangali

May 22, 2017
Hello members. Hope you can throw some light on my situation.

I applied through VFS Kolkata, on 21.04.17 (Friday afternoon) for me, my wife and 4 yr old son. Sent CSE on 16.05.17 and couple of emails to New Delhi immigration office.

I am a Govt of India Officer and I am being deputed for 07 months at one research lab in Canada. We have a collaboration agreement between my employer and the lab that any officer being deputed there will be provided with accommodation and a per diem allowance for local expenses (food etc). I could be there for seven months between 01 May to 31 Dec, 2017. During this period I will also get my usual salary from my employer. I will be going for the first time. The collaboration is ongoing from 2009 and people visit regularly through the collaboration for a varied period of time. One or two cases have been delayed for VISA. One of my colleague is already there at present. We were supposed to go together.

I applied for TRV for the whole family. Documents given were,

1. Invitation letter
2. Office letter stating my deputation
3. Bank statement (only ~ CAD 6000 as remaining balance)
4. Marriage certificate

On 10.05.17, one lady from VISA called me and was inquiring about my application. She was saying that I need work permit and also what am I supposed to be doing there etc. Later she told me that she will sent me email with specifics as visitor visa for seven months requires a little explanation (she was about ask for a letter from that lab explaining my job entitlement during my stay). From that day I am waiting for that mail to come.

What to do? Plz suggest.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello members. Hope you can throw some light on my situation.

I applied through VFS Kolkata, on 21.04.17 (Friday afternoon) for me, my wife and 4 yr old son. Sent CSE on 16.05.17 and couple of emails to New Delhi immigration office.

I am a Govt of India Officer and I am being deputed for 07 months at one research lab in Canada. We have a collaboration agreement between my employer and the lab that any officer being deputed there will be provided with accommodation and a per diem allowance for local expenses (food etc). I could be there for seven months between 01 May to 31 Dec, 2017. During this period I will also get my usual salary from my employer. I will be going for the first time. The collaboration is ongoing from 2009 and people visit regularly through the collaboration for a varied period of time. One or two cases have been delayed for VISA. One of my colleague is already there at present. We were supposed to go together.

I applied for TRV for the whole family. Documents given were,

1. Invitation letter
2. Office letter stating my deputation
3. Bank statement (only ~ CAD 6000 as remaining balance)
4. Marriage certificate

On 10.05.17, one lady from VISA called me and was inquiring about my application. She was saying that I need work permit and also what am I supposed to be doing there etc. Later she told me that she will sent me email with specifics as visitor visa for seven months requires a little explanation (she was about ask for a letter from that lab explaining my job entitlement during my stay). From that day I am waiting for that mail to come.

What to do? Plz suggest.
You must apply for a Work Permit which is LMIA exempt for a specific employer. You cannot work/do collaborative research on TRVs as a visitor