+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV-Visiting Visa applied online on March 15, 2017

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I missed to sign on InvitationLetter, Proof Of Means Of Finance documents,

Could anybody let me how to provide updated documents to Current Application.

CSE will allow only one document, Whether they will really consider if i sent these documents through CSE.
or sending throught mail to Delhi immigration mail id will do the job.

Please suggest best way.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harshiv said:
I missed to sign on InvitationLetter, Proof Of Means Of Finance documents,

Could anybody let me how to provide updated documents to Current Application.

CSE will allow only one document, Whether they will really consider if i sent these documents through CSE.
or sending throught mail to Delhi immigration mail id will do the job.

Please suggest best way.
You can combine all the documents as a single PDF and upload through the CSE + email these documents to NDVO

IRCC may/may not consider these documents as it depends on what stage of processing the application is at. You can try nonetheless

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I would like to add my Work Permit, Paystubs, InvitationLetter, Proof of Funds, Purpose of Visit ... all with signatures ..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harshiv said:
I would like to add my Work Permit, Paystubs, InvitationLetter, Proof of Funds, Purpose of Visit ... all with signatures ..
Do scan them as low resolution files (but check that they are legible/not pixelated).

A zip file will not be uploaded (file extension format won't be recognized/not allowed for uploading)

hassan.arif

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
Hi all,

My parents got rejection today for TRV application within 6days of submission.

Reasons:
1. Not leave Canada after end of visit,
2. Travel History,
3. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence.

Brief overview of application:
1. Travel history: My parents have a visit to Saudia Arabia in 2009, mentioned that in schedule-1 and they came back in time(mentioned in explanation letters). In addition to this in 1980's my father visited Canada for 10 weeks and went back(mentioned this visit in explanation letter only with pictures of old passport because it is more than 20 years old).
2. Finance : Showed good funds with present employment earnings.
3. Relationship with me: showed passport and my birth certificate.
4. Purpose of visit: showed official university invitation for parents.
5. Invitation letter: i wrote a letter addressing every thing mentioned on cic website for invitation letter. I am working full time in NOC B, renting a 2 bedroom apartment, etc....
6. Ties back home: My dad took letter from present employer and get it printed with a leave of 3 weeks, tax paying certificate, salary stubs, pension letters. My brother lives in Pakistan, showed his attachment with dad, my dad own some property showed rent of them,etc

I am fail to understand why my parents got rejection and both father&mother got same reasons.

I will appreciate your help in this case.

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harshiv said:
You've missed a whole bunch of stuff.

As you had applied on March 15, it's unlikely that any of these documents will be considered. Most probably processing has reached the decision stage by now. You can still try though

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I have provided all the required documents, but Signature on InvitationLetter and Proof of funds are missing. As a safe side i would like to send all the documents once again.

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Oh ok.. Shall i send only InvitationLetter for my wife with my attestation alone tomorrow through mail to Delhi office ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harshiv said:
Oh ok.. Shall i send only InvitationLetter for my wife with my attestation alone tomorrow through mail to Delhi office ?
Your invitation letter must have your signature. Do send it asap

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I have sent the documents today. lets see whether theywill consider or not.

Yesterday i got a mail reply saying "Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, our processing times are longer than usual. In the interests of fairness, applications are processed in the order in which they are received, thus we are unable to accommodate your request for expedited processing."

Any comments whether my application reached to scrutiny or still takes take?