+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV-Visiting Visa applied online on March 15, 2017

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi,
I have applied TRV for my wife online on March 15, 2017. But still in inprocess state only. Raised case specific query on 20th April, no reply for that. Please suggest what to do ? :(

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harshiv said:
Hi,
I have applied TRV for my wife online on March 15, 2017. But still in inprocess state only. Raised case specific query on 20th April, no reply for that. Please suggest what to do ? :(
Unfortunately, there's nothing else you can do but to wait.

It could take between 10-30 days to get a response to a CSE

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Harshiv said:
Hi,
I too applied on 28th march and no response till now .. i logged web form complain but no response till now. But i am trying another way hopefully it will work.. if it works i will update u so u do the same. Wait for my response and keep checking

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harshiv said:
Is it good idea to withdraw the online application and submit paper through VFS Global ?
The visa office may/may not allow you to withdraw the application. It could take a few days/few weeks if you are allowed to withdraw the app. The visa fees may not get refunded

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Harshiv said:
Hi,
Hi I too applied TRV online on 15 March
CSE on 19 April
NO Update or RESPONSE

Damn worried .

I want my parents in Canada with me by may mid.
Hardly days left and this is frustrating

Do update ur status if any change all the best

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Did it work, please update us if you hear anything, thanks and best wishes!

Suminimi said:
I too applied on 28th march and no response till now .. i logged web form complain but no response till now. But i am trying another way hopefully it will work.. if it works i will update u so u do the same. Wait for my response and keep checking

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, my family member's application also close to yours one.applied on 30 march by online
no update yet. noticed some post march applicant got approval and march guys still on
waiting train. dont know what type of work method they use. I am sure its not first come first serve base
well, keep waiting is only an option.good luck and will update anything if i get.

Stacie Luong

Apr 5, 2017
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
I had applied for my new TRV inside Canada online om Feb 28 and received a request to send my original passport on April 13.
Sending my passport after 1 day receiving the request. Finally, got my TRV on passport back home yesterday

P/S: I sent with Canada Post included X-press envelope

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hridayesh said:
I applied on 14th March.No response yet.Sent two CSE but no response. :(
Honestly, sending two CSE doesnt effect and make difference for them. i would suggest just
keep waiting. I am witnessed of canadian immigration working method.the more you eager the more
you have to wait. they have no certain criteria to finish their application ( simply not following first come basis).
I understand your situation but trust me, that will not change your application time.

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
All my friends who applied after we applied got there visa approved and am still waiting...
And the patience level has crossed the limit now