+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV(Visit visa)

Faysal@23

Jan 19, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have applied for TRV(visitor) my mother is a primary applicant and have applied paper base application on Jan 14,next day on 15 i got mail stating that my application has reached mail room and on 17 i got visa acknowledgement letter through mail,in that mail i have received my Visa application number and UCI number.i have created an account on cic website and trying to link my paper base application with my account but it shows no record found,need little help if someone has done it previously.

My travel date is 27/01/2020 and till now no update.so if someone can help me trying to link the account i can get the accurate status of application and it will be very helpful

Last edited:

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have applied for TRV(visitor) my mother is a primary applicant and have applied paper base application on Jan 14,next day on 15 i got mail stating that my application has reached mail room and on 17 i got visa acknowledgement letter through mail,in that mail i have received my Visa application number and UCI number.i have created an account on cic website and trying to link my paper base application with my account but it shows no record found,need little help if someone has done it previously.

My travel date is 27/01/2020 and till now no update.so if someone can help me trying to link the account i can get the accurate status of application and it will be very helpful
You call on ircc number and check through automated application status

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Very confusing. how old are you? You should never book tickets before being approved for a visa. 2 weeks is not a long time for a decision and potential visa stamping.

Faysal@23

Jan 19, 2020
Very confusing. how old are you? You should never book tickets before being approved for a visa. 2 weeks is not a long time for a decision and potential visa stamping.
I'm 23 years old,and Today, 11 am i got my correspondence id though mail. It says that my biometric has be updated.
I guess it's normal.

sindhu148

Apr 26, 2018
Hi,

I am a PR of Canada living in Hamilton. I am inviting my mother in law to visit here for a period of 5 months.

She got retired in the month of December 2019 and her service certificate is in tamil language .

Kindly let me know if we need to get the translation notarized only from a lawyer or should we need to translate the document from certified translators and then get notarized.

Also, her name in the service certificate is different from that of the passport. Could we get an affidavit for that saying that the names belong to one and the same person. Kindly provide suggestions.

TIA