+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV visit visa refusal.. Need help

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
I applied for a visitor visa with my wife and 2 kids to visit my uncle, today i received the refusal knowing that i attached with the app a bank statment and properly ownership and employment letter as well. Any suggestions how to reconsider the decision and how too convince the officer? I don't have any intent to stay in canada, i was wondering if i send a webform to reconsider the decision for me and for my wife without the kids or to send new application? Experts, kindly your suggestions

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for a visitor visa with my wife and 2 kids to visit my uncle, today i received the refusal knowing that i attached with the app a bank statment and properly ownership and employment letter as well. Any suggestions how to reconsider the decision and how too convince the officer? I don't have any intent to stay in canada, i was wondering if i send a webform to reconsider the decision for me and for my wife without the kids or to send new application? Experts, kindly your suggestions
Order GCMS notes. What were reasons for refusal? What is your profile? Do you have travel history? How long was visit? Funds? Do you live in home country? How old are kids? There is no reconsideration so you apply again. You can apply for you and your wife only as your kids are a tie to your home country. Your uncle is not considered immediate or extended family so your reason for travel is tourism.

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Order GCMS notes. What were reasons for refusal? What is your profile? Do you have travel history? How long was visit? Funds? Do you live in home country? How old are kids? There is no reconsideration so you apply again. You can apply for you and your wife only as your kids are a tie to your home country. Your uncle is not considered immediate or extended family so your reason for travel is tourism.
How to order GCMS notes? How long it takes to receive it?
Reson for refusal, purpose and travel history,
The plan was to stay 20 days,
I showed that i visited dubai as travel history,
And i showed them a bnk statement of CAD 33k+ ownership of an apartment +2 lands+ car+employment letter at same job for 7 years.+ schools certificate for kids(9y and 6y).
Do u recommend to reapply with wife, then kids or one by one?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And i showed them a bnk statement of CAD 33k+ ownership of an apartment +2 lands+ car+employment letter at same job for 7 years.+ schools certificate for kids(9y and 6y).
Google “order GCMS notes” as there are several companies that do. It takes about 60-90 days. Don’t reapply as you all have a refusal.

You and your family don’t have travel history. Travel history is to UK, US, NZ and AUS. So what were you doing for 20 days? Purpose can mean many things - funds, don’t believe you are genuine visitors etc. You and your wife can apply and see if approved. It will not necessarily help your children if they apply later. You would need to show their travel history, funds, purpose of travel for each application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you Lebanese? If so that would likely be the reason for denial. Most who leave are not returning to Lebanon due to the economic crisis. Unfortunately predicted your refusal in September.

Reactions: Naturgrl

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Are you Lebanese? If so that would likely be the reason for denial. Most who leave are not returning to Lebanon due to the economic crisis. Unfortunately predicted your refusal in September.
yes i m lebanese, most probably the economic crisis is the main reason for refusal knowing that i showed them strong ties + good financial status, If i reapplied with my wife without kids do u think it will be approved? I don’t have any intent to stay in canada in illegal way, and to confirm i will keep my kids in home country as collateral :D, any suggestions based on your experience?

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022

Please let us know your timeline and that means they are attending to old application 2021 on GC key now

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes i m lebanese, most probably the economic crisis is the main reason for refusal knowing that i showed them strong ties + good financial status, If i reapplied with my wife without kids do u think it will be approved? I don’t have any intent to stay in canada in illegal way, and to confirm i will keep my kids in home country as collateral :D, any suggestions based on your experience?
Wait for GCMS notes and reapply if you can address reasons for refusal. It will be a challenge given you have no travel history to US, UK or AUS so you can’t prove that you will abide by immigration rules. Also being from Lebanon doesn’t make your case stronger. Google luck.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Given the economic crisis owning an apartment and having 30k CAD is not the strong ties that it used to be. So you do plan on remaining in Canada? That is the big issue whether you want to do it legally or not isn’t the issue. Assume you will either try to apply for asylum or try to apply for a WP. You can try to apply for a TRV and leave your children in Lebanon. That might give you slightly better chances but it will still be assumed that you and your spouse are trying to come to Canada to remain in Canada. You’ll need to be prepared to be separated for 1+ years if you leave without your children. Would wait for the GCMS notes because every TRV application makes you look more desperate so you need to minimize how many applications you send. Have you looked at ways to immigrate to Canada from Lebanon? What industry do you work in? Your wife? What is your education background? Do you have a bachelors, masters, post graduate diploma, etc.? Are you and your wife under 40?