+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV VISA

AA khan

Jan 31, 2019
Dear All,

I would like to request you I applied my trv visa in dubai on March, 2022 first week. But still waiting for the result but still no update.

Of someone have any information how long it will take long probably.

I am checking regularly online but it's on same status that your application is under process if we need anything we will let you know.

Can you guys have any information.

Waiting for the reply.
Regards

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Dear All,

I would like to request you I applied my trv visa in dubai on March, 2022 first week. But still waiting for the result but still no update.

Of someone have any information how long it will take long probably.

I am checking regularly online but it's on same status that your application is under process if we need anything we will let you know.

Can you guys have any information.

Waiting for the reply.
Regards
did u apply online or paper based? did u raised any webform and to inquire about ur application?

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019

basit6006

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All ,
I am just wondering if someone received a passport submission but he planned already to travel other country and not able to submit within given 30 days can he request for more days and how ??
Thanks in advance

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hi All ,
I am just wondering if someone received a passport submission but he planned already to travel other country and not able to submit within given 30 days can he request for more days and how ??
Thanks in advance
same send request through web form, else u can send passport any day within 30 days...however if u have plans to stay for longer period then you may request to IRCC with supporting documents to allow u to submit passport in that country