+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV visa refuse even after good travel history and US visa

alisalman728

Aug 17, 2019
hello everyone. my name is ali salman. last year i have traveled to UK on visit visa then in start of this year to schengen area (got visa from Switzerland embassy Islamabad) and then this year in july got a US visa for three months. i am basically a journalist so i am going to cover United nations session any how my record is very good i stayed 40 days in UK and 20 days in Switzerland and now when i get US visa i applied for Canada visa but my visa got refused they said they are not satisfy that i will comeback.... i mean SERIOUSLY -_- please tell me what should i do... i m going in september for two weeks to US please help me what should i do..should i reapply with explanation letter or should i apply for canada in USA. my visa have only validity for 3 months and one month is already gone. kindly help thankyou. and i apply online and got ans in one week

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello everyone. my name is ali salman. last year i have traveled to UK on visit visa then in start of this year to schengen area (got visa from Switzerland embassy Islamabad) and then this year in july got a US visa for three months. i am basically a journalist so i am going to cover United nations session any how my record is very good i stayed 40 days in UK and 20 days in Switzerland and now when i get US visa i applied for Canada visa but my visa got refused they said they are not satisfy that i will comeback.... i mean SERIOUSLY -_- please tell me what should i do... i m going in september for two weeks to US please help me what should i do..should i reapply with explanation letter or should i apply for canada in USA. my visa have only validity for 3 months and one month is already gone. kindly help thankyou. and i apply online and got ans in one week
Your international travel was for work. Is your travel to Canada for work?