+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV under CAN+ PROCESS

satyavada

Jun 1, 2018
I see that the TRV can be approved in 2 - 5 days under CAN+ process as I have traveled to US thrice in last 10 years.

My question is how will I get the Medical test done in 5 days.
I am looking for a flag poling and I would definitely require Medical test.

Please suggest a solution.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I see that the TRV can be approved in 2 - 5 days under CAN+ process as I have traveled to US thrice in last 10 years.

My question is how will I get the Medical test done in 5 days.
I am looking for a flag poling and I would definitely require Medical test.

Please suggest a solution.
What are you applying for?

And which passport do you hold?

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
What are you applying for?

And which passport do you hold?
Just a curious question .. If you go for a medical test before applying a visitor visa doesn’t it amount to immigrant intent ? Given the fact that while applying for a TRV your are trying to prove your non immigrant intent ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Just a curious question .. If you go for a medical test before applying a visitor visa doesn’t it amount to immigrant intent ? Given the fact that while applying for a TRV your are trying to prove your non immigrant intent ?
Like you have correctly mentioned in another thread, medicals are not necessary for TRV applications unless the visa office requests it.

Upfront medicals are allowed for super visas.... but, upfront medicals are not allowed for PR applications (spousal/sponsorship applications). So, it would be pointless to do medicals for immigration without getting the medical request from IRCC

Last edited:
Reactions: H06