+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Tourist Visa

Rayan_b

Sep 13, 2018
Hi
I am a srilankan passport holder studying in US I have my student US visa and Canadian visit visa obtained in US. . Unfortunately I lost my passport in US and had to apply for a new passport which I received last week, now I am going back to Srilanka to get my visa matters done. Since I have a valid visa to Canada in my lost passport can I get it transferred through the Canadian embassy in Srilanka. I have all the copies of my lost passport with the visa copies and police report from US. I have my I-20 for US visa whis is not a problem
Please advise how I get it done in Sri Lanka

Thanks
Rayan

Rayan_b

Sep 13, 2018
I am a srilankan passport holder studying in US I hava my student US visa and Canadian visit visa obtained in US. Unfortunately I lost my passport in US and had to apply for a new passport which I received last week, now I am going back to Srilanka to get my visa matters done. Since I have a valid visa to Canada in my lost passport can I get it transferred through the Canadian embassy in Srilanka. I have all the copies of my lost passport with the visa copies and police report from US.
US visa is not a problem as I have my I-20
Please advise how I get the Canadian visa transfered

Thanks Regards Rayan

Shahid958241

Sep 7, 2018
Dear Hello

everyone i got message from Canda in my system online where i applied and they said your application was approved and they asked my orignal passport does this means my Visa is granted or still refusal chances are there please share your suggestions

and if anyone knows about USA tourist visa please do share your experience with me i had completed my Ds160 form now i just need to have interview please suggest best options about VISA interview also and how i should reply this answer to Visa officer

why are you travelling alone ?

why i believe you will come back

i have family and 2 childern

Thanks
RegardsSK

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi
I am a srilankan passport holder studying in US I have my student US visa and Canadian visit visa obtained in US. . Unfortunately I lost my passport in US and had to apply for a new passport which I received last week, now I am going back to Srilanka to get my visa matters done. Since I have a valid visa to Canada in my lost passport can I get it transferred through the Canadian embassy in Srilanka. I have all the copies of my lost passport with the visa copies and police report from US. I have my I-20 for US visa whis is not a problem
Please advise how I get it done in Sri Lanka

Thanks
Rayan
You need to apply for replacement http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=045&top=12

Shahid958241

Sep 7, 2018
Hello Everyone

I had got my visa stumped today and guess what its valid for

10 years Multiply Expiring day before my passports
I think getting an Australian visa and Canada was the easiest

Thank you, everyone,, for your help and support ( now its time for USA embassy interview in coming days please suggest answers as i would like to visit Australia Canada and USA at one go

Thanks
Regards
THNXXXXXX

My friend immigration officer dnt gv a damn abt what you own n stuffs.. So stop exhibiting ur properties here, chances of visa getting x favor... Samone has more of properties but hjs/her visa got refused.. Dnt depend on these things thus knowing you will get visa.. Jux pray n hope so..

Ram_83

Sep 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am presently on J1 Visa in US, Here is my timeline for applying visitor Visa for Canada for myself, My wife and my daughter.

Aug 27th - Applied Online.
Aug 31st - Approved and request for Passport submission
Sep 13th - Sent Passports directly to CIC Ottawa with Return label and invoice printed. (return Label was scheduled to be picked up on 18th , Yesterday)
Sep 14th - Passports delivered at Ottawa.
Delivered at : 2303 STEVENAGE DR OTTAWA, ON K1A1L1
Signed By :
J.SCHUTTER.

No Update till now. The return label has not yet activated. I have tried to reach CIC but not possible through phone. I have sent the query through e mail and using webfom.

Could anyone please guide on the next steps?

Regards,

Ramit