+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (tourism) - PP submission in Kiev instead of Abu Dhabi

sanjaysingh

Jan 11, 2013
Hello,

My Canada TRV (tourism) application was processed by Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi and I have received notice from immigration department to submit passport alongwith notice letter. I can do submission to VFS's VAC in Abu Dhabi but there is a small problem. I could be in Ukraine soon on tourist visa and VFS VAC is in Kiev too.

So instead of Abu Dhabi can I submit PP in Kiev and get visa sticker ?

Or

should I do it in Abu Dhabi only since my case was handled by Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi ?

Thank you

simrannkaur

Aug 20, 2013
sanjaysingh said:
Hello,

My Canada TRV (tourism) application was processed by Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi and I have received notice from immigration department to submit passport alongwith notice letter. I can do submission to VFS's VAC in Abu Dhabi but there is a small problem. I could be in Ukraine soon on tourist visa and VFS VAC is in Kiev too.

So instead of Abu Dhabi can I submit PP in Kiev and get visa sticker ?

Or

should I do it in Abu Dhabi only since my case was handled by Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi ?

Thank you
If you are staying long in Keiv then better check with them how long they take to stamp your passport. Online applications are processed centrally. Stamping passports normally take 10-12 working days.

sanjaysingh

Jan 11, 2013
Glad that I skipped Kiev. Canadian embassy in Kiev has informed me that they cannot process my PP in Kiev since they didn't handle my TRV.