+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV TO CANADA

rinkugill

Dec 23, 2016
Hello everyone,
I really need experts help to find out how I can retrieve formation about previously (2008) applied work permit visa application which was denied.
v were all setup to apply again for TRV but stopped due to incorrect info about relative living in Canada
what if have incorrect information filled in family information form. how can I make it right and
how can I clarify previous incorrect information to visa officer?
Thx

bluesfan

Dec 21, 2016
Hi there. If you need to see the information you submitted in your previous application which was denied, you can order a copy of your file (CAIPS and FOSS file). One of these will include all the copies of all the documents you had submited in your previous applications inlcuding the forms you filled in with the incorrect information. Usually an immigration consultant's office or an immigration lawyers office can request these for you and of course they will charge you a fee. The fees vary from office to office. If you decided to do that just make sure the immigration consultant or lawyer is registered with the relevant canadian authoritiies (as there are many lawyers and consultants who are working on their own an tend to rip people off). Good luck and I hope this helps