+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV taking too long

Kaurhusan

Apr 24, 2019
Hi I have applied for my TRV since 14 feb 2019 , I am still waiting for my result . I have requested to replay soon web page on Monday , but no replay still .can any one tell me till how long it will take .as I have to go in my summer vacationit is going to be 3 months.

Last edited:

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi I have applied for my TRV since 14 feb 2019 , I am still waiting for my result . I have requested to replay soon web page on Monday , but no replay still .can any one tell me till how long it will take .as I have to go in my summer vacationit is going to be 3 months.
If you mean "webform" it takes 7-28 days for IRCC to reply those.
And for TRV delay, people are emails that the processing has been slow due a large number of applications.
Keep an eye on your inbox/spam for any such email.

Also, did you file on paper or online?

Kaurhusan

Apr 24, 2019
If you mean "webform" it takes 7-28 days for IRCC to reply those.
And for TRV delay, people are emails that the processing has been slow due a large number of applications.
Keep an eye on your inbox/spam for any such email.

Also, did you file on paper or online?
I have submitted my papers in chandighar vfs

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
But why is it taking so long , people who have applied after me have got there results
I know, what you're saying.
Link your application online and see what it says there? You might get some more insights there. :)

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
should I link my paper application online , people say it is not useful
someone I know did! She was waiting long (for super visa though) and came to know her medical request was pending after linking her application online, as the email went to her spam and she kept on waiting. She was passed 30 days to submit the medical but now she knew what was wrong.

Atleast you'll know something. I am assuming, you did your biometrics and waiting still? Did you get any acknowledgement email after doing your biometrics?

Kaurhusan

Apr 24, 2019
someone I know did! She was waiting long (for super visa though) and came to know her medical request was pending after linking her application online, as the email went to her spam and she kept on waiting. She was passed 30 days to submit the medical but now she knew what was wrong.

Atleast you'll know something. I am assuming, you did your biometrics and waiting still? Did you get any acknowledgement email after doing your biometrics?
I have got my biometrics acknowledgment today only .i had filled web form on Monday, may be because of that I have got the mail .

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I have got my biometrics acknowledgment today only .i had filled web form on Monday, may be because of that I have got the mail .
It's is "Acknowledgment Letter" or Biometrics Validity Letter (Correspondence Letter) that you received today?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
It’s biometrics validity letter, any guess now how long it will take now . Because my purpose of visit was summer vacations.
If it is Bio validity, you'll have the decision very soon! Good luck!
Keep an eye on your inbox/spam :)

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I have applied for baby visitors visa(ndvo) on 16 th. no update except in process. also ealier filed baby sponsorship.
Sponsorship files take longer time.

For TRV, all you can do is wait. You can submit a CSE through Webform, if not already, it takes 7-28 days for them to revert.