+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV SUBMITTED SINCE MAY.

johnybravo

Aug 19, 2019
Hey All,

I submitted my online application for TRV on the 15th May 2019 from Doha. I received the bio metric letter the next day i.e. 16th May 2019. I enrolled my bio metrics and photograph on the 20th May 2019 from the location VAC (VFS GLOBAL). The VFS confirmed on the 23rd, that my processed passport and application is submitted to the ABD Consulate. The bio metrics number and expiry date was also visible on the online application. After that there was a long silence of around 71 Days. During that time no status change/update or email. On the 4th August, I noticed a change Profile Updated (or something), the review criteria began to show, 'We did not receive your bio metrics. Please check the letter below in your inbox for the procedure'. I raised a case specific inquiry the same day and after two days I got response in the form of an email from the ABD Consulate that, quality of the finger prints received were not visible, so the migration officer requested to repeat the process. I took that email and the existing bio metric letter to the VAC to check with them. They said we will check with the embassy and revert back. Within an hour, I received a call from VFS that you will now receive a letter for repeat bio metrics on your online account, please print that and visit us again for your enrollment. I complied and finished the procedure. The online application now says Bio metrics complete. After that it has been more than 2 weeks and there is no answer.

My question is if my bio metrics were of poor quality, why were they showing on my online application and also is it normal time frame to ask for a repeat biometrics i.e. 71 days. Also, Why am I not receiving any emails to suggest an update on my application. I spot that update while browsing through my application meself.

prado2019

Aug 9, 2019
Hi Johny,

Mine is also similar case, application submitted on 06/July/2019 from Doha and next day Bio-metric enrolled and since then no status update on application. May be the delay is due to the volume of application ABD embassy received this holiday season.

Asif90

Jun 1, 2018
Looks like i am in same situation, but applied at Islamabad, Pakistan. Applied on July 13, Biometrics done and received on July 24 and since then no update

Hariskhan1

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
If I am applying for visitor visa from vac is they need orginal passport to submitt with papers or not?