+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV submitted since December 2020

Sharmaine1130

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Hey guys,

I am just wondering if there are people who has the same situation as mine. Submitted my TRV application on Dec 2020 and up until now no updates from IRCC. Anyone else who are encountering the same situation please comment here thanks

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hey guys,

I am just wondering if there are people who has the same situation as mine. Submitted my TRV application on Dec 2020 and up until now no updates from IRCC. Anyone else who are encountering the same situation please comment here thanks
I have submitted my application in Jan 2021 from Dubai, and still waiting.

Sharmaine1130

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
I've applied outside Canada from Dubai, yeah I've also raised the web form to reunite with spouse (PR), under essential reason.
have you heard any possible reason why IRCC is taking so much time to process our TRV's aside from covid? up to this point i don't know what to think anymore, the waiting game is crazy

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
have you heard any possible reason why IRCC is taking so much time to process our TRV's aside from covid? up to this point i don't know what to think anymore, the waiting game is crazy
Processing time in UAE is 400+ days now. All they have mentioned that because of covid process is delayed. They've mentioned they will update (14 business days) the application after raising a web form but my 14 days have already passed, I have stopped thinking about my TRV now and focusing on Spouse Visa Process.

Susmit M

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Applied for TRV to visit my sister (non-essential): Dec 20, 2020
Biometric done: July 5, 2021
Applied online from India
No response yet.

AhmadYar45

Feb 5, 2021
since Jan-2021

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.