+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (Study visa)

ofosco2000

Aug 7, 2019
Hello everyone, I need help on what am suppose to do. My timeline is:

24th June 2019 study visa paper application and biometric taken the same day.
5th August biometric correspondence letter.

I used the CVAC tracking number to check the application status from vfs and it states that the passport has been given to courier to return to me.
I heard from someone that there must be another mail to confirm whether approved or not within some few hours but it has been over 24hrs now. Am afraid I might even receive the passport before I even hear from them. So what I do? Does it mean I can also get the results in a hardcopy as an alternative to the electronic results? By the way, I can't even track my passport and all the numbers including the CVAC number given to me on the application receipt by vfs are not able to give any meaningful results from the "vide courier partner"website.
Can someone calm me down because am getting confused here listening to other people's comments

Alpha25122019

Jul 25, 2019

I used the CVAC tracking number to check the application status from vfs and it states that the passport has been given to courier to return to me.
I heard from someone that there must be another mail to confirm whether approved or not within some few hours but it has been over 24hrs now. Am afraid I might even receive the passport before I even hear from them. So what I do? Does it mean I can also get the results in a hardcopy as an alternative to the electronic results? By the way, I can't even track my passport and all the numbers including the CVAC number given to me on the application receipt by vfs are not able to give any meaningful results from the "vide courier partner"website.
Can someone calm me down because am getting confused here listening to other people's comments
Hi I am not unable to fully understand your scenario. When I submitted my passport and got status that passport has been given to courier, I dint get any updates on courier’s tracking website. It showed no records found for about a 12-24 hrs. It was only when it reached a hub , I started to see updates on the courier’s website. Also note that only when the passport is coming back from visa office , you can track via partner courier’s website. Until then you can only check in vfs tracking. https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==
So cool down and just pray. Hope you get a positive reply.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

Why don't you link paper app to your online account and get to know the result instantly ?