+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Stamp Outside Canada (Inside Canada Application)

zericagconejero

Apr 27, 2022
Hello,

I’m looking for who was successful in having their TRV stamped outside of Canada, after approval of Inland TRV Application. Please share your knowledge and experiences about the situation.

I am bound to do the same as I have a scheduled flight in October and I’m afraid I don’t have enough time to have it stamped inside Canada.

Reactions: ashucan

zericagconejero

Apr 27, 2022
filing date Pls? We applied TRV on sep 2 still no updates!
Did you got any update about stamping on another country ?
Hello,

I emailed VFS in my home country where they do the stamping… they said as long as there is no specific statement that says where it should be stamped, it could be stamped anywhere.

I already received my PPR today, and I will have it stamped when I get to the Philippines. Will update here.

Sheeba esther

Sep 20, 2022
Some peoples are saying that’s not possible ! Is that true ? We should stamp our passport by what we answered for the question number 7 and 9 in the application form

ArbazSalim

Apr 19, 2021
Hello everyone.
I have applied for a TRV from within Canada on Oct 12. I am an International Student and have a valid study permit.
I am flying to the middle east (Qatar) due to some family emergency on November 2. Is it possible for me to hand over my passport abroad for stamping once I get PPR? Can someone guide me through the steps and process? I am really worried rn.
Any help will be appreciated. Thank You.

shaharyar652

Sep 29, 2022
Hello everyone.
I have applied for a TRV from within Canada on Oct 12. I am an International Student and have a valid study permit.
I am flying to the middle east (Qatar) due to some family emergency on November 2. Is it possible for me to hand over my passport abroad for stamping once I get PPR? Can someone guide me through the steps and process? I am really worried rn.
I applied on 28th august bro. I am in a same boat too

zericagconejero

Apr 27, 2022
For anyone who might be in the same situation,

My TRV was successfully stamped OUTSIDE of Canada, for an INSIDE CANADA application.

Here's my timeline:
Aug 30 - Applied for TRV inside Canada (work permit holder)
Sept 29 - Received PPR inside Canada
Oct 10 - flight to the Philippines
Oct 25 - Passport Sent to Canada embassy for Visa Stamping
Oct 29 - Received Passport with TRV Stamp (indicating TRV issued in Ottawa)

BUT please before you take this route, make sure to email the local Canadian embassy where you plan to have it stamped to confirm if they will process it for you.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Nov 7, 2022
For anyone who might be in the same situation,

My TRV was successfully stamped OUTSIDE of Canada, for an INSIDE CANADA application.

Here's my timeline:
Aug 30 - Applied for TRV inside Canada (work permit holder)
Sept 29 - Received PPR inside Canada
Oct 10 - flight to the Philippines
Oct 25 - Passport Sent to Canada embassy for Visa Stamping
Oct 29 - Received Passport with TRV Stamp (indicating TRV issued in Ottawa)

BUT please before you take this route, make sure to email the local Canadian embassy where you plan to have it stamped to confirm if they will process it for you.

Hope this helps and good luck!
Hi, Thanks a lot for providing your valuable inputs.
Did you also raise a webform on the ircc website, for informing them, that you are leaving canada for some reason?

Reactions: krish28
Nov 7, 2022
Hello everyone.
Hi,
Any update on your file? Is the process started?