+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV September 2020 timeline

bel11

Dec 7, 2020
Do you know any users here that got TRVs within a month? Do you know if they applied under compassionate reasons?
As far I know ours should not fall under the compassionate reason since we’re not caring for a medically ill person nor attending a funeral or etc.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
As far I know ours should not fall under the compassionate reason since we’re not caring for a medically ill person nor attending a funeral or etc.
Yes I'm aware of that. I'm trying to understand if people are only getting responses under compassionate reasons. All other immediate family members don't seem to be getting responses.

Bib_10

Dec 10, 2020
Hello everyone. I am from the Philippines.
Extended family of PR. Sibling.
Here is my timeline:
Nov. 14 (4am) - submitted trv application and send email to IRCC requesting for letter of authorization to travel
Dec. 8 (3am) - passport request and approval of travel exemption received

Hope you guys get your approvals soon too! Take care!

Reactions: cj7 and bel11

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Here is my timeline:
Nov. 14 (4am) - submitted trv application and send email to IRCC requesting for letter of authorization to travel

Hi. Can you provide more details of the reason for travel and what kind of documents you submitted to show strong ties to home country?

Reactions: bel11

Bib_10

Dec 10, 2020
Hi. Can you provide more details of the reason for travel and what kind of documents you submitted to show strong ties to home country?

Hello. Reasons for travel on trv application is "Others" then typed in "COVID-19" as instructed on ircc website. For the travel exemption, I said family reunification.

Ties: Payslip, Certificate of Employment, Lease Agreement, Common-law partner, mentioned taking care of car and properties owned by PR parents, provided proof of ownership, bank certificates (3 banks), bank statement of 4 months (1 bank)

Reactions: bel11

kcdzh_2020

Nov 20, 2020
Here is my timeline:

Hi Congratulations to you, Hope you have safe travel soon. i hope all of us here could get approvals soon. we just need to wait patiently.

Reactions: Bib_10

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Do you know any users here that got TRVs within a month? Do you know if they applied under compassionate reasons?
I applied for my parents TRV last October 2020 and until now no update even though from the website processing time is only 6 days from the date after receiving the biometrics request.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
I applied for my parents TRV last October 2020 and until now no update even though from the website processing time is only 6 days from the date after receiving the biometrics request.
Where did you find this 6 days of processing time information? Can you provide me the link?
In my case, biometrics has been complete since Nov 25.

cocoyam

Jan 17, 2021
Here is my timeline:

Hi! Was wondering if your extended family is a first time applicant or has previously had a visa?

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Here is my timeline:

What w
Hi Congratulations to you, Hope you have safe travel soon. i hope all of us here could get approvals soon. we just need to wait patiently.
Any update for you?
I applied in Aug2020

kcdzh_2020

Nov 20, 2020
I already got my result last week Feb. 4, 2021, and sad to say my TV has been refused. T_T I applied in September 2020. any update for you also?

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Here is my timeline:

Could u be able to tell what u mentioned under detailed reason to travel in the request for ‘travel authorization letter’ email?