+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv requirements for my family

malik1987

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello

I m living and working in france . I applied a trv and I got the visit visa for canada. I still didn’t travel but it’s valid till 20123. My question is I have plans to travel to Canada with my family I have one daughter of 2 years old . And my wife married legally in 2015. My wife is a pakistan national living in srilanka with a residence srilankan visa.

So what are the requirements needed to apply for to my daughter and my wife for a visit visa to canada?

What is the amount needed to show for our expenses?

I’m working in france and I can show my working stuffs?

I need a idea how and what are the documents needed?

I have a name mistake in my marriage certificate I married in srilanka so for that mistake how am I to proof that it’s a mistake ?? Am I to forward an affidavit or what?

Thanks

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello

I m living and working in france . I applied a trv and I got the visit visa for canada. I still didn’t travel but it’s valid till 20123. My question is I have plans to travel to Canada with my family I have one daughter of 2 years old . And my wife married legally in 2015. My wife is a pakistan national living in srilanka with a residence srilankan visa.

So what are the requirements needed to apply for to my daughter and my wife for a visit visa to canada?

What is the amount needed to show for our expenses?

I’m working in france and I can show my working stuffs?

I need a idea how and what are the documents needed?

I have a name mistake in my marriage certificate I married in srilanka so for that mistake how am I to proof that it’s a mistake ?? Am I to forward an affidavit or what?

Thanks

Thanks
You need to follow the same process to get a TRV for your wife and child that you followed to get your own visa. The document list can be found in the link below. Yes - you can show your employment in France. You want to show at least $10,000 in available funds - but more would of course be better.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

malik1987

Star Member
May 28, 2018
You need to follow the same process to get a TRV for your wife and child that you followed to get your own visa. The document list can be found in the link below. Yes - you can show your employment in France. You want to show at least $10,000 in available funds - but more would of course be better.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
Ok so for the name mistake in my marriage certificate!what can I do for it?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Wouldn’t buy any tickets until you receive their TRVs. It is far from guaranteed that they will be able to get TRVs.