+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Rejected Visiting Sister to support in baby's delivery (From Dubai)

naveenkhatri

May 4, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Hi All,

My fiance's sister is expecting a baby in next month and we had applied TRV, but it got rejected on below reasons:-

1. No travel history
2. Ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties)

She works here in Dubai and have visited UAE twice before joining work. Her brother-in-law is on work status there with his wife (Fiance's sister). We had submitted all below documents with application

-Invitation letter mentioning all required details
-Bank statement (With balance of approx 10000 CAD)
-Leave approval with NOC letter from current employer
-Confirmed return ticket etc

We seek advice on what to do next, as we had planned her travel in July and seems all tickets booking and family planning getting wasted.

-I am on a managerial profile here, so will it help if I support application with any affidavit of swearing her to return back?
-Will increasing fund in account help to take decision?
-Should we take any action or support application with any other document?

Would really help if someone can guide as we feel clueless here now.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks like that the visa office did not believe the applicants would leave Canada and so the TRV application was rejected. How long do you intend to stay? How much is your income? You don't need to buy flight tickets before you got the visa.

naveenkhatri

May 4, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Hey steaky

She would be staying only for 28 days. She earn close to 1250 CAD and i earn almost 5000 CAD per month. For tickets we might lose some money for cancellation but as the advisor asked to get booked ticket so had too.