+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV rejected on invitation from Wife's brother

alialvi84

May 7, 2024

Hello everyone I applied on 19 March from Saudia Arabia and sadly got rejection just today 7 May 2024.
My question here is when can i apply again.

reason for rejection are;
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your immigration status outside your country of nationality or habitual residence.

• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

Kind guidance needed to re-apply

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello everyone i applied on 19 March from Saudia Arabia and sadly got rejection just today 7 May 2024.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will

• Your immigration status outside your country of nationality or habitual residence.

Your reapply when you can address reasons for refusal. What is your citizenship and ties to that country? What is current immigration status? What family ties do you have to return? Invitation is the least important document and if from a family member then those show ties to Canada. If from wife’s brother then is your wife going to visit too?

Reactions: YVR123

alialvi84

May 7, 2024
Your reapply when you can address reasons for refusal. What is your citizenship and ties to that country? What is current immigration status? What family ties do you have to return? Invitation is the least important document and if from a family member then those show ties to Canada. If from wife’s brother then is your wife going to visit too?
Thanks for a prompt reply
My nationality is Pakistani residing in Saudi Arabia as valid resident (card attached in application) and on Job in a company for more than 10 years. My wife is traveling with me as well i applied visa for me along with my wife and kids, My father died before 12 years and my mother living with me but as she is not traveling so she will stay at my sister in same city.
I attach the PR card for my brother in law.

binnareyn

Jun 9, 2020
Did you attach your proof of employment status, assets, family ties in Saudi Arabia to assure the Visa officer that you will return to Saudi Arabia after your visit?

Reactions: alialvi84

alialvi84

May 7, 2024
Did you attach your proof of employment status, assets, family ties in Saudi Arabia to assure the Visa officer that you will return to Saudi Arabia after your visit?
I dont have an exposure for family ties and all but yes i provide them the proof of resident card, letter from employer, Asset is my Car & my end of service in a company and all appliances in home etc. but did not mention them anywhere.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I dont have an exposure for family ties and all but yes i provide them the proof of resident card, letter from employer, Asset is my Car & my end of service in a company and all appliances in home etc. but did not mention them anywhere.
When does your status expire? The issues are that you don’t live in country of citizenship and have no family ties to return. So you need to overcome those reasons with absolute reasons to return - job letter with approved leave, income property, investments, business etc. A car and appliances are not reasons to return. Your mother and sister are not family ties to return. Your spouse and children are.

So your spouse and children were approved? If not, then apply alone. Your ties to return are them.

alialvi84

May 7, 2024
My status is renewable every year, and currently its going to expire in Jan 2025, it will be renewed by my company before expiry, in next re-apply i will add job letter with approved leave, No also my wife and kids got rejected with same reasons :(

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for a prompt reply
My nationality is Pakistani residing in Saudi Arabia as valid resident (card attached in application) and on Job in a company for more than 10 years. My wife is traveling with me as well i applied visa for me along with my wife and kids, My father died before 12 years and my mother living with me but as she is not traveling so she will stay at my sister in same city.
I attach the PR card for my brother in law.
How long has your brother been in Canada and how did he get PR? Does he have a family and children? Canada is very aware that you will never get permanent status in KSA which is one of the big concerns.

alialvi84

May 7, 2024
He is there for more than 4 years now and last week he got Canadian passport congrats to him, he moved from KSA with family wife only who was 6 months pregnant at that time. anyway i got to know 1 of our company BUS driver just came back from Canada, after spend 5000 CAD to the person working directly in Canadian embassy in 1 city of KSA he just gave passport and finger prints that's all. and he got 2 years visa as his passport remaining 2 years. That's very funny.

BandR

Nov 21, 2023

Hello everyone I applied on 19 March from Saudia Arabia and sadly got rejection just today 7 May 2024.

Did you track your timeline?
I'm just curious if you had eligibility or background show up as completed prior to being rejected?