+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV rejected for Malaysian, Help

leeela00

Mar 11, 2016
I am a Malaysian and I applied for a TRV but got rejected for the below reasonings:

-travel history ( I have travelled within Asia before)
-length of proposed stay in Canada (previously asked for 20-days)
-personal assets and financial status
-failed to answer truthfully on previous visa rejection

I have an employment during my first application. Hence I have provided all the necessary documents needed to support my application i.e. employment letter, payslips, bank statement. Also other included documents such as invitation letter from person in Canada, brief itinerary for my whole trip.

I have a side employment/income which I did not provide during first application.
Hence, I would like to use that as my main support for second attempt.

My questions:

1) Would it be sufficient if I only provide my business license certificate with my ownership and bank statement (its listed as sole proprietary)? Bank statement shows increment over the time period.

2) Would I still need to write a cover letter to explain my previous undeclared visa refusal for US tourist visa (failed to declare due to human error as I filled up the form for TRV before I get rejected for US Visa)? If yes, how brief/detail should it be? May I have a sample?

3) I have travelled outside of my home country and why would they marked travel history? Is it related to my truthfulness to previous visa rejection history? What can I do for this point?

4) If shortening the trip to 2-weeks would help?

5) If I get my sibling to be my guarantor i.e writing an affidavit financial support letter would it be better?

6) what other requirement needed for my case, in order to convince them?

Would really appreciate anyone who is familiar with my situation by helping me out.

Thank you