+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV rejected Because of immigration status

Arrongre

Dec 4, 2019
Hi everyone
I applied TRV from Australia and got rejected today.
They not satisfied if i will leave Canada because of my immigration status here
Which is due in may.
Thats the only reason they gave me can i do anything about it please anyone help.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone
Which is due in may.
Thats the only reason they gave me can i do anything about it please anyone help.
It sounds like you must only have temporary status in Australia. Are you there on a work permit or study permit?

You would need to show stronger ties to Australia to have a chance of being approved if you reapply. What evidence of ties did you provide in your first application?

Arrongre

Dec 4, 2019
It sounds like you must only have temporary status in Australia. Are you there on a work permit or study permit?

You would need to show stronger ties to Australia to have a chance of being approved if you reapply. What evidence of ties did you provide in your first application?
Thanks for replying.
I have finished my studies and m on post graduate work visa. I gave them everything like pay slips, employment letter, holidays letter, So i dont know what else could i show them.

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
Hi everyone
Which is due in may.
Hey I’m also currently holding Australian visa which due on may. I’ve applied for visit visa on last 6th dec and I’ve submitted leave letter from college and employment so are they focusing on our visa which ends on may ?

Arrongre

Dec 4, 2019
Hey I’m also currently holding Australian visa which due on may. I’ve applied for visit visa on last 6th dec and I’ve submitted leave letter from college and employment so are they focusing on our visa which ends on may ?
I don’t know. But thats the only reason they gave me. Let me know what happens with you. Good luck.