maqish

Mar 16, 2017
Hi All,

I applied from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Applied on : 03/02/2019
Biometric Enrollment : 05/02/2019
Got Refused : 17/02/2019

Grounds for refusal:

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

Purpose of Visit : Tourism (14 days). I have been to France, Spain and Poland.
Current Employment : I am working from last five years in same company
Immigration Status : I am worker

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi All,

I applied from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Applied on : 03/02/2019
Biometric Enrollment : 05/02/2019
Got Refused : 17/02/2019

Grounds for refusal:

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

Purpose of Visit : Tourism (14 days). I have been to France, Spain and Poland.
Current Employment : I am working from last five years in same company
Immigration Status : I am worker
Sorry to know you were refused.

1. Did you apply alone or with your wife and kids?

2. Hope you did not mention the purpose of visit as wanting to celebrate your wedding anniversary/similar event

3. Do post the list of documents that you submitted

4. Until when is your Iqama valid? What documents did you submit for your employment + financials?

maqish

Mar 16, 2017
Sorry to know you were refused.

1. Did you apply alone or with your wife and kids?

2. Hope you did not mention the purpose of visit as wanting to celebrate your wedding anniversary/similar event

3. Do post the list of documents that you submitted

4. Until when is your Iqama valid? What documents did you submit for your employment + financials?

Hi Bryanna,

Glad to know still you remember me.

1. Alone

2. Purpose of Visit : Tourism

3. Fully completed Form immi5257e, Form 5257b & Form imm5645e
Copy of my passport with stamps, visas and markings
Valid Australian Visa copy
Residence visa Copy (Iqama) in KSA + Translation
Residence visa copy of my family
Employment letter from employer with information about position, salary, department, Residence permit number and date of joining
My latest 4-months bank statements
Salary Slips 3 months
Copy of credit cards Statements that will be with me during my trip
Tenancy contract in Saudi Arabia
Property papers with Valuation and tax receipts
Car registration in Saudi Arabia
School fees receipts for my son
Copy of Marriage Certificate
Copy for my round-trip flights reservation from Riyadh to Canada
Copy of my hotels reservation
Travel Insurance from BUPA

4. My Iqama is Valid Until 13/03/2019 but my company will renew it before one week and I already explain this in LOE.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's been a while. Hope all is well :)

Employment letter from employer with information about position, salary, department, Residence permit number and date of joining
Salary Slips 3 months
1. Any luck for the US B1/B2 visa?

2. Did you prepare a Travel History explanation + you scanned your valid Australian visa and the Schengen visa?

3. Hope all documents were in English, or else translated into English by a certified translator

4. Any compelling work commitments to return to and/or any personal commitments scheduled after your intended visit?

5. Do you have a friend/relative who can invite you?

6. The question likely to be asked is why do you really want to visit Canada and not another country that's closer to KSA?

4. My Iqama is Valid Until 13/03/2019 but my company will renew it before one week and I already explain this in LOE.
IMO, this would explain Refusal Reasons #2 and #3

maqish

Mar 16, 2017
It's been a while. Hope all is well :)

1. Any luck for the US B1/B2 visa?

2. Did you prepare a Travel History explanation + you scanned your valid Australian visa and the Schengen visa?

3. Hope all documents were in English, or else translated into English by a certified translator

4. Any compelling work commitments to return to and/or any personal commitments scheduled after your intended visit?

5. Do you have a friend/relative who can invite you?

6. The question likely to be asked is why do you really want to visit Canada and not another country that's closer to KSA?

IMO, this would explain Refusal Reasons #2 and #3
1. No got refused two times.

2. Yes I prepare travel history and attached copies of valid Australian & Schengen visas

3. Yes all documents were in english and I translated my Iqama copy with a certified translator

4. Yes I have to return to my work / no personal commitments

5. Nobody

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
4. Yes I have to return to my work / no personal commitments
This statement must be supported with evidence of compelling work commitments that are scheduled after your intended visit.

I could be wrong. I think this is why your TRV has been refused:
1. Two US B1/B2 refusals + One FSW refusal + two TRV refusals. It kind of sends the message that you are too keen on visiting Canada (or the US as an alternative).

These refusals are weighing negatively on your TRV application. It might even seem like you would claim asylum. Any interpretation is possible.

2. Not sure what your personal financial situation is. We don't need to know how much you've saved/your financial investments. If your income/ financial investments, etc. aren't much + or if they are borderline finances for a visit (and you're the only employed person in your family) then it could again lead to questions about the purpose of your visit.

3. Again, the visa officer would likely question your choice of Canada as a holiday destination especially when you can visit other countries in Europe (BTW it is relatively easy to get a Schengen visa for France, Spain is not so easy, Poland won't help). Or you have the option to visit Australia (you have a valid visa, do you have family in Australia?).

4. Did you travel to France, Spain and Poland alone or with your family? Did you travel with a tour company or on your own?

5. The fact that your Iqama will be expiring shortly also affected your TRV considerably, IMO. You should have applied for a TRV after it was renewed

Reactions: scylla

maqish

Mar 16, 2017
This statement must be supported with evidence of compelling work commitments that are scheduled after your intended visit.

1. Two US B1/B2 refusals + One FSW refusal + two TRV refusals. It kind of sends the message that you are too keen on visiting Canada (or the US as an alternative).

These refusals are weighing negatively on your TRV application. It might even seem like you would claim asylum. Any interpretation is possible.

2. Not sure what your personal financial situation is. We don't need to know how much you've saved/your financial investments. If your income/ financial investments, etc. aren't much + or if they are borderline finances for a visit (and you're the only employed person in your family) then it could again lead to questions about the purpose of your visit.

3. Again, the visa officer would likely question your choice of Canada as a holiday destination especially when you can visit other countries in Europe (BTW it is relatively easy to get a Schengen visa for France, Spain is not so easy, Poland won't help). Or you have the option to visit Australia (you have a valid visa, do you have family in Australia?).

4. Did you travel to France, Spain and Poland alone or with your family? Did you travel with a tour company or on your own?

5. The fact that your Iqama will be expiring shortly also affected your TRV considerably, IMO. You should have applied for a TRV after it was renewed

Hi Bryanna,

I send you a private conversation. Please have a look.

EllaAde

Feb 20, 2019
I already informed you before not to apply Canadian TRV from Saudi Arabia...
Hello I have family that wants to come from Saudi for a visit but they are from India. Why do you advice against applying from Saudi Arabia? Should they travel to India to apply? Please respond. Thanks

Rumbi

Mar 22, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

1. Alone

2. Purpose of Visit : Tourism

Salary Slips 3 months

I’m not an expert but traveling alone for tourism reasons when you are married seems like a red flag to me especially when it’s not for business. How or why does a married person go on vacation alone? It seems like you submitted all the relevant documents to make your case solid but leaving your wife behind doesn’t sit well with me and I’m sure it didn’t sit well with the Officer as well. Does it really happen in real life for a married person to go on vacation alone? I’m married myself, I would never let my husband think even for a second that he can go on vacation without me. Are there any reasons why your wife cannot join you? You are married right from what Bryanna said.

You are not the first person I have seen on this forum being refused a TRV with all the right documents and more than enough funds but applying to travel alone for tourism reasons. Because that’s how most families permanently immigrate. Either the husband or wife comes first, gets settled and then later applys for the rest of the family.

maqish

Mar 16, 2017
I’m not an expert but traveling alone for tourism reasons when you are married seems like a red flag to me especially when it’s not for business. How or why does a married person go on vacation alone? It seems like you submitted all the relevant documents to make your case solid but leaving your wife behind doesn’t sit well with me and I’m sure it didn’t sit well with the Officer as well. Does it really happen in real life for a married person to go on vacation alone? I’m married myself, I would never let my husband think even for a second that he can go on vacation without me. Are there any reasons why your wife cannot join you? You are married right from what Bryanna said.

You are not the first person I have seen on this forum being refused a TRV with all the right documents and more than enough funds but applying to travel alone for tourism reasons. Because that’s how most families permanently immigrate. Either the husband or wife comes first, gets settled and then later applys for the rest of the family.
Hi Rumbi,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't want to go alone also but according to the refusals which I seen/read here and the reason is based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence from that point of view they are refusing the TRV's and if you don't have somebody left behind (wife or kids specially). They will think I will not come back if I don't have anybody back home. I went for USA B1/B2 visa with my whole family but they refused and then I tried alone also they refused me the second time. I thought that I will travel alone the first time and again will apply for the family if I like the place to visit again with family. Whenever I traveled before (France, Spain, Poland) I traveled with my whole family (Wife & 2 Kids).

As you are thinking that I will be visiting Canada to immigrate or stay illegal there I would have gone to Australia as it is better than Canada and do the same as I have valid visa for Australia.

Anyhow I already made request for GCMS notes to know the reasons.

Thanks.

Reactions: Legend6892

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
We paid 27,000 SAR to an agent to get visa issued to construction worker. No documents were given to agent and the visa was issued with 7 years validity. Agent assured us that visa will be 100% issued as he has close links with embassy staff.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
We paid 27,000 SAR to an agent to get visa issued to construction worker. No documents were given to agent and the visa was issued with 7 years validity. Agent assured us that visa will be 100% issued as he has close links with embassy staff.
No embassy staff can be influenced by an agency regarding approving or refusing a person's visa.

Please be careful giving out this kind of advice as people who do not do research do not know they are being fooled. I do not know whether the visa your agent acquired is real or fake but I do know "close links" will not get an approval.

Please see article below and note that even true victims of these criminals suffer the consequences of dealing with them.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/visa-fraud-5-held-for-forging-docus/articleshow/68055462.cms

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
No embassy staff can be influenced by an agency regarding approving or refusing a person's visa.

Please be careful giving out this kind of advice as people who do not do research do not know they are being fooled. I do not know whether the visa your agent acquired is real or fake but I do know "close links" will not get an approval.

Please see article below and note that even true victims of these criminals suffer the consequences of dealing with them.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/visa-fraud-5-held-for-forging-docus/articleshow/68055462.cms
The construction worker who got the visa without submitting documents through agent is already in Canada now !!!

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
The construction worker who got the visa without submitting documents through agent is already in Canada now !!!
So what? My point was that your agent friend lied. He does not have close links with IRCC. If you and your friends want to get fraudulent documents that is on you but you shouldn’t be giving other people the idea to do the same because as that article has proven, they will get caught.

Reactions: Bryanna