+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused

Jan 30, 2019
Hello everyone
I feel so sad, I had applied for temporary residence visa for Canada on 27th December 2018 because I had a conference to attend on 13-41th February 2019, but I first received a correspondence letter in my GCkey account today and after a few minutes I received an update that my application was refused and they told me to check my messages in order to see all the details, but when I check the messages I see nothing there, the reasons as to why my application was refused ain’t given.

Could there be anything wrong goin on?! Please I really need your replies ASAP. Thanks

Jan 30, 2019
That is sad. Sorry :( . What was the conference about? Was it an invite only or open to public for registration? I looked up Sask AGR Calendar and don't see any provincial events on February 13-14. I am guessing your purpose of visit and finances could have been the reason for rejection. You should get CAIPS notes to find out the actual reason.
There will be more opportunities to travel in future so cheer up, it's not the end of the world!
It was An Agricultural conference In Saskatchewan, had been sent by my company to represent them