+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused

zainzindani

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
It does not work this way. Unfortunately, your application lacked the documents to convince the visa officer about your purpose of visit. Business works differently in Canada (or even in the US and Europe) as compared to that in Asia

It would be a bit unrealistic to attend an exhibition and hope to start a business with a Canadian company right away.

Also, for your visa application, you had not demonstrated that you had considered other product brands/manufacturers in Europe.

1. Did your customer apply for a TRV as well?

2. Sometimes the customer would also want to meet potential Canadian companies. But, this does not seem to be the case.

3. As your customer knows the specific Canadian product/manufacturer to replace the Chinese products then your customer could consider interacting directly/purchasing these products directly from the Canadian company, right?

Hope you can see how this purpose of visit comes across from a visa perspective
Hi Brianna

I had applied two time TRV online both time reject for purpose of visit. Now I want to apply third time paper based one Canadian company give me invitation letter for training which is related to work want to know this time paper based is good option or third time should be online ?

Secondly which purpose I select in form business ,visit toursim or other option your suggestion highly appreciated.

Thanks

Zain