+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused plzZ help??

Patel@k123987

Sep 26, 2017
I applied on 9th August from vfs mumbai
25th September got refusal. Reason is travel history and economic condition.
Previously I had traveled to UK and I am selfemployed.i show 10thousand CAD balance and 70lakhs of property valuation. Applied formyself and my wife. Can I apply again?? Orshould I wait for few month?? Isn't better to apply online?? Please help..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You can reapply anytime..... even tomorrow.... if you are able to prove that you have overcome the previous refusal reasons.

Applying online won't affect an approval/refusal. Your documents + evidence would make the dfference

kaviraj251

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
I applied on 9th August from vfs mumbai
25th September got refusal. Reason is travel history and economic condition.
Previously I had traveled to UK and I am selfemployed.i show 10thousand CAD balance and 70lakhs of property valuation. Applied formyself and my wife. Can I apply again?? Orshould I wait for few month?? Isn't better to apply online?? Please help..
Before applying again you should improve your travel history

Patel@k123987

Sep 26, 2017
I went to UK in 2009 come back in 2011 again enter in the UK 2011 and came back 2014. On student visa. Isn't it enough.??

Patel@k123987

Sep 26, 2017
You can reapply anytime..... even tomorrow.... if you are able to prove that you have overcome the previous refusal reasons.

Applying online won't affect an approval/refusal. Your documents + evidence would make the dfference
If I apply after one month or immediately does it make difference for visa dicision

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
What Canada wants to see is short tourist trips to counties like UK/ Schengen/USA/ Australia. A 5 year trip as a student does not show a history of being a tourist.

Patel@k123987

Sep 26, 2017
Bryana please help
I want to reapply.
Do I need to book flight tickets??
Do I need to book hotels??
I am planning for Christmas vacation at Canada.
If I book hotel and select pay at hotel option, does it make any difference?
Or should I make payment now??
Please advice me for how long tour should I plane for visa purpose?
Please help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I suggest you re-assess your strong ties and documents before you reapply. Don't be in a hurry.

Do I need to book flight tickets??
Do I need to book hotels??
I am planning for Christmas vacation at Canada.
If I book hotel and select pay at hotel option, does it make any difference?
Or should I make payment now??
No.
No.
No.
No.

Do not book any plane tickets nor hotel (it should not be charged to your credit card). Paid bookings are not required + do not result in TRV approvals

Please advice me for how long tour should I plane for visa purpose?
It's difficult to advise as you haven't really provided many details about the purpose of your visit + whether or not you have a Canadian host + documents that you intend to submit

Patel@k123987

Sep 26, 2017
I do not have any friend or relatives over there. I am going for tourist purpose only. I am applying along my wife. I am a self employed person

Patel@k123987

Sep 26, 2017
Bryanna please help.
I want to apply online with my wife. Do I need to apply separate?? Or in one application?? I am confused.