+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused. Planning to REAPPLY, URGENT HELP!

mandyiary

Apr 3, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm a 22 year old female from the Philippines. I applied for a tourist visa on April 2, 2017 and was denied on April 7, 2017 on the basis:

- travel history
- Employment prospects in country of residence
- Personal assets and financial status

travel history- I'm currently in India since the past 5 months as my father is Indian. I also hold an OCI card. I have travelled to almost 7 countries in the past 3 years. I have obtained a UK Visa and Japan Visa. I don't know how else to satisfy travel history? I'm planning to attach a table form of my history including details like duration, etc. And also old boarding passes and old passport which has some stamps from travelling to and from Philippines and India. I genuinely want to travel as a tourist and have no other intention!!

Employment prospects in country of residence - I am still studying, I'm doing a distance learning course from uni of london and my exams are in singapore. I'm also working as a freelancer to support my travels but I am largely financially dependent on my dad. How else can I prove this? Attaching my student ID and examination form? and a letter from my father?

- Personal assets and financial status
I have my own bank account which has about $2500 CAD. I submitted my brothers bank statements and employment proof as he would be sponsoring my travel along with the screenshot of my bank statement and freelancing contract. I also attached a land ownership on my name. For my new application, Im thinking to add my father's ITR and business registration here in India. I did not include it before since my brother was sponsoring me. Would that help?

In my previous application, I did not attach a letter of explanation so this time I'm going to that as well.
Please, please advice. Thank you!!