+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused on 24.08.2018

Lakhvirrashu

Aug 24, 2018
I submitted my paper based TRV application on 11july2018 in jalandhar vfs.received e-mail of acknowledgement on 26 july 2018. Today on 24.08.2018 I got e-mail from Canadian immigration that my visa refused due to Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

Lakhvirrashu

Aug 24, 2018
I received letter of invitation to celebrate his son birthday on 5th August.
I am a central govt employee in railway as helper electrical.
Monthly salary slips last 6 months 25000pm.
My service letter.
Leave sanction from my HOD and NOC FROM railway department.
7 lakh in my 2 saving accounts 6 months statement
My 4years old daughter school certificate
My wife is a contractual teacher in govt school. Her job letters submit with my application.
3 years ITR.
WHY THE OFFICER REFUSED MY APPLICATION. PLZ HELP ME

Kavi009

Sep 25, 2018
Hi all,

My husband is a PR holder who lives in Canada. I live in India, applied for TRV on 19th July 2018 (processed in Bangalore vfs) which got refused this week for following reasons.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully all questions put to you.

· I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

· travel history

· You did not explain why you did not become a PR with your husband and why you are staying for 6 months. I am not satisfied that you are established in India and will depart Canada.

Now my concern is should reapply for TRV or I should apply for dependent visa?..

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
No such thing as a dependent visa. The VO won’t approve another TRV until you provide a satisfactory answer why your husband hasn’t applied for your PR. The suspect you will remain in Canada while he does apply for your PR and are not a boba dude tourist. Your husband should get that PR application started.

Kavi009

Sep 25, 2018
He already started the PR process..is their possibility to get visa if I again re-apply for TRV wit my PR application details?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
He already started the PR process..is their possibility to get visa if I again re-apply for TRV wit my PR application details?
The chances of refusal increase with a submitted PR application. Again, you should forget about the TRV and focus on applying for PR as soon as possible since processing of the PR application will likely take a year. Make sure your husband remains in Canada while the PR application is being processed and keeps his trips outside of Canada short (2-3 weeks).

Kavi009

Sep 25, 2018
The chances of refusal increase with a submitted PR application. Again, you should forget about the TRV and focus on applying for PR as soon as possible since processing of the PR application will likely take a year. Make sure your husband remains in Canada while the PR application is being processed and keeps his trips outside of Canada short (2-3 weeks).
Thanks