+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused for Parents

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
Hiii everyone

I am PR & my wife is Citizen by birth. My real brother is on Work Permit and sister finished her study in Dec 2019 and applied for work permit whoch is under process. Me & my wife tried for my parents TRV on 20th Feb but it got refused on 3rd March. From our side we both submitted our employment letters, T4, NOA, Pay stubs, bank statements of CAd $ 11000 & 8000, ID proof's, birth certificate, explanation letter regarding documents etc but in the invitation letter we didn't mentioned any time limit for stay as per we mentioned short stay for see sighting, visit us etc. From my parents side they attached their land value papers, house & car evaluation by account, bank statement of 800000 INR in my dad account and 2 affidavit on behalf of my parents.It was the first time when they applied for any country & they haven't got any intentions to stay here as per they are old & don't wanna to stay here but in india they haven't got any dependent on them cuz as per i mentioned we are 3 siblings & everyone is here.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

So now my questions are

1. How long should i wait to re apply and wot extra documents should i add in file to make it strong ?

2. My sister convocation in June 2020. Should we try on that behalf ? If yes then the same fund, property value papers etc are enough or not ?

3. In case if its good idea to re apply on my sister behalf then is there any requirements to show funds in her account ?

4. If i invite them in coming days with same reason then which changes should i make regarding invitation letter, covering letter, affidavit specially from their side or my side ?

Tnx

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
1. How long should i wait to re apply and wot extra documents should i add in file to make it strong ?
You can apply right away. But make sure you address the reasons why your parents application was rejected first. Failure to do so might just lead to wasting money and another rejection.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
>> The ties in Canada out weighs your parent's ties in India the fact that 3 members of your family is there. Even they don't intend to illegally immigrate the Visa Officer may think that they can do so since most of their family members are already there.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
>> Although you can vouch for your parents, they are still the ones being assessed on their financial capability. It seems that they did not pass the visa officer's standards.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
>> Your parents haven't stepped out of their home country.

2. My sister convocation in June 2020. Should we try on that behalf ? If yes then the same fund, property value papers etc are enough or not ?
You can try but again having the original funds, property value papers did not pass the Visa Officer's standard. Why risk to submit the same? As I mention there should be a change/ you should address the reasons for rejection.

3. In case if its good idea to re apply on my sister behalf then is there any requirements to show funds in her account ?
Again, you and your siblings can vouch for your parents, but at the end of the day they are still the ones being assessed on their financial capability.

4. If i invite them in coming days with same reason then which changes should i make regarding invitation letter, covering letter, affidavit specially from their side or my side ?
Address the issues why your parents were rejected.

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
You can apply right away. But make sure you address the reasons why your parents application was rejected first. Failure to do so might just lead to wasting money and another rejection.

>> The ties in Canada out weighs your parent's ties in India the fact that 3 members of your family is there. Even they don't intend to illegally immigrate the Visa Officer may think that they can do so since most of their family members are already there.

>> Although you can vouch for your parents, they are still the ones being assessed on their financial capability. It seems that they did not pass the visa officer's standards.

>> Your parents haven't stepped out of their home country.

You can try but again having the original funds, property value papers did not pass the Visa Officer's standard. Why risk to submit the same? As I mention there should be a change/ you should address the reasons for rejection.

Again, you and your siblings can vouch for your parents, but at the end of the day they are still the ones being assessed on their financial capability.

Address the issues why your parents were rejected.
Then according to you wot changes should i make if i wanna invite them on my behalf. Any changes in invitation letter or extra details in covering letter from both sides as per i mentioned above the consultant from india didn't attached any explanation letter from their side.

2. Doesn't matter even we re apply on my behalf or my sister then do we have to show more funds in their account, time limit for their stay here in letter.

3. There isn't any dependent on them in India & we didn't misrepresent any information so how to deal with it ?

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
first of all order GCMS notes u r living in canada u should have done this before. it will take a month to get those notes and u will get to know the real reason why application was refused.start thinking from visa officer's perspective if all your siblings are in canada it is highly likely ur parents will not come back to india if not a possibility.
Do you mind to share how to order it plz as per one stupid consultant filed whole documents & i haven't got any link for Gckey.

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
Can i order Gcms notes and re apply again on sister Convocation on same time or apply notes or re apply on her behalf ?

Obviously even after Gcms notes i have to re apply but question is how to make strong paper work regarding those reasons which i asked in the starting i.e. tie up, invitation letter, financial, travel time, visit reason, explanation letters etc

SUNNY KUNDRA

Mar 6, 2020
my client visa refused in following points & she is old person and also retired in govt job

Grounds for refusal:

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
my client visa refused in following points & she is old person and also retired in govt job

Grounds for refusal:

Looks like it was same officer who handled your client & my parents too lol.

They don't wanna give visa now a days and for all files they just do copy & paste specially the grounds of refusal.

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
Can you plz update how to do it ? If you have any link plz post it with additional information which i need to mention correctly rather than any delay.

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
Google kar la 22 sirf 5 $ lagne tere , 30 din ch result aaje fer file tyaar kar ke apply kari.
Tnx Sir i'll search up but just wanna to know bout surname / last name option as per my parents passport there isn't any surname / last name. So wot should i mention in that case ? Rest info i can fill up i.e. DOB, passport number, address, date of submission of file, UCI & file number etc.

Their details gonna be mention as PA & mine as sponsor isn't ??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You best chances will be to apply for a supervisa. Their ties to Canada are too strong but perhaps they will get a supervisa.

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
You best chances will be to apply for a supervisa. Their ties to Canada are too strong but perhaps they will get a supervisa.
For last how many years i need to show regular income to sponsor them for super visa & can me & my wife together sponsor them for super visa ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So if i co sign her then are they gonna count her income as well or not as per we haven't got any kids yet ?
They will count both your incomes. Please read the supervisa application. This doesn’t guarantee for your parents but provides another option that is more dependent on your finances.

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
They will count both your incomes. Please read the supervisa application. This doesn’t guarantee for your parents but provides another option that is more dependent on your finances.
Tnx sir i'll apply Gcms notes first after then ll decide next step. Do you mind to tell me plzwot should i mention in last name / surname option for them I consent form as per in their passport their isn't last name.