+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused for parents Paris Visa Office

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hello everyone,

I really need the help from senior members. I applied for my parents visitor visa, and they din´t get it. Reasons: Family ties and Personal assets and financial status. It was the second time they rejected it, the first one was 4 years ago (at thhat time i also applied for myself with them, may be that could be the major reason for that refusal)
My parents are Indian citizens but living in Spain (PR). My dad is a pensioner and mom runs a small business.
They provided all these douments and the bank statements for last 6 months along with a good invitation letter from my side and my job letter and bank balance + my husband's job letter and bank balance.
We mentioned on the letter that we take personal guarantee that they won´t stay more than the intended stay (3 weeks).

Now my question is, should i apply the super visa for them? However, my income is not that much but my husband can co-sign, so we can meet the minimum requirement. Should i wait for some time or i can apply it now?
And other thing, my parents don´t have any property in Spain but they have some property in India.
Should we mention and provide proof of that, even if they are living in Spain (And does it affect if we did not mention that in previous two times, or it should be Ok)
I don´t have siblings, so the family ties would remain still the same.

Please help me if you have any such experience. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

I had replied to your questions/given some suggestions before your parents applied. But, you did not follow-up on that post. Here's your thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t472824.0.html

I suggest you revisit that thread + post your answers to the questions I had asked so that we can advise

For TRVs, your financial documents as host are secondary. Your parents must prove that they will return to Spain/India at the end of their visit

Cheers

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Bryanna said:
Hi,

I had replied to your questions/given some suggestions before your parents applied. But, you did not follow-up on that post. Here's your thread:

I suggest you revisit that thread + post your answers to the questions I had asked so that we can advise

For TRVs, your financial documents as host are secondary. Your parents must prove that they will return to Spain/India at the end of their visit

Cheers
Hi Bryanna,

Thank you for the help. Sorry i did not follow up the post.
I replied to te questions you asked. Could you please check that post and help me in next steps.

I really appreciate your help.
Thanks.