+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv refused for clearly mention travel history including usa europe

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Hi ,bryanna and all seniors members help needed,i have applied and refused after 15 days paper based ,on the grounds of travel history and purpose of visit while clearly mention and made day to day itinerary of 14 days with hotel booking separated for every night, while mention earlier that in the last 5-6 years visited usa, europe,turkey,thailand,singapore saudia,uae etc

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that any person wishing to
become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and
that she or he meets the requirements of the Act.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of
the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked
off apply to the refusal of your application.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
travel history

Purpose of visit

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
It's quite possible your failure to disclose you UK visa refusal has worked against you. Do you k ow the reasons your U.K. Visa was refused?

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Yeah,uk refuseal it was just for bank statements transactions, and this was b4 ,after that refusal went europe and usa,although sent fotocopies of passport which include that stamp also it is been updated,received by ircc and they mailed me for confirmation

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you were refused. IMO, you had a strong case. Maybe you had not presented your application properly/maybe you didn't provide certain evidence.

I do not think you were refused because of your UK visa refusal. If that was the case, you most probably would have got a 'You have not been truthful' kind of a refusal reason.

If you list the documents you submitted + purpose of visit + your personal and professional situation in Pakistan then we can help you.

You'll have to Google for an agent or online application site to order GCMS notes from outside Canada

Don't worry

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Thanks,bryanna, and buletruck ,didn't understood about travel history, v have submitted all countries visa and stamps, also submitted 15 days itinerary day to day with km from city to city with confirm hotels booking ,flight itinarery,more than enough funds statements,plan for may,v were 3 friends all of same position same like history and same refusals

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi Bryanna

Quick question please. I received a visitors record back in Dec 2016 valid for 6 months and later applied for a Visa in Dec12th but have not heard from them. I was informed one cannot apply for a visa from within Canada. Incase my visa pplication is rejected, will this affect my application for PR? I rec'd ITA in Dec 22 and AOR in Jan.

Please Advise.

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Bryanna said:
Hi,

No, a TRV refusal will not affect your PR processing

Cheers
Thank you :)

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
It is 10th day of receiving letter but didn't received passport yet, and also received updated message on next day of letter but there was no update and still no message of passport delievery, how many days does it takes to deleiver back from abudhabi, is it normal and what about the 'update' after Closing?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm sorry I cannot help you for this as I do not know the passport transmission times for Abu Dhabi. Maybe someone else can advise.

Or you can contact the VAC

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
I have ordered gcms notes , possibility will receive this week, i am in re apply mode, i have some questions,
1: where to write hotel address.?
2: whats to write in relationship.?
3: funds available ,should it be the same as bank account last figure.?
4: i have 2 bussinesses current where to write the 2nd one .bcs it has only one option and it is ok to write it in 'current employment'?

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
hi bryanna and all seniors i received my gcms notes.

NOTES:1
Created Date: 2017/01/05 22:12:55
Created By: xxxx
Updated Date: 2017/01/05 22:12:55
UpdatedBy :xxxx
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: GCMS-System
Text: Person (S) institution (S) I will visit Name: Hotel name Toronto,Canada Relationship/lien: customer/hotel
NOTES:2
Created Date: 2017/01/05 22:12:55
Updated Date: 2017/01/05 22:12:55
Updated By :xxxx
Office: GCMS-System
Text: Person (S) institution (S) I will visit Name: Hotel name niagrafalls ,Canada Relationship/lien: customer/hotel

NOTES:3
Created Date: 2017/01/18 23:55:51
Updated Date: 2017/01/18 23:55:51
Office: Abu Dhabi
Text:purpose of travel is tourism. PA self employed. Recent travel to US.Significant travel history. Sufficient ties. I am satisfied PA is a genuine visitor. Approved.

NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2017/01/18 23:56:10
Updated Date: 2017/01/18 23:56:10
Text: Correction –approved

NOTES: 5
Created Date: 2017/01/18 23:56:10
Updated Date: 2017/01/18 23:56:10
Text: Re-review of case .PA and business partner each have several young children , Un-accompanying. Limited proof of travel. Insufficient funds . I am not satisfied PA and business partner are genuine visitors that will leave at the end of there stay. Refused.
On the Application updates
Application 10:
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old value:
New value: Review Required
Updated Date: 2017/01/11
Updated By: xxxx

Application 7:
Old value:Review Required
New value: Passed
Updated Date: 2017/01/18

Application 4:
Old value: Passed
New value: Failed
Updated Date: 2017/01/19

is there any other important page or information to discuss?