+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused.... Decision in 14 days.. Need help to reapply

aman1987

Aug 15, 2015
I had applied TRV for me and my wife to attend function of my friend... And have two nottery attested invitions from my friend and cousin brother and their paystabs nd job letters all and all.... From my side i submitted bussiness registration docs,itr. 10 lac liquid cash statement and 20 lac fixed deposits...income is about 15 lac per annum.... Prperty evaluation worth rupees 4.70 crore... Property registration document...C. A evaluation...my wife job documents and statements... I also have travel history of two countries and also buy 11 days round trip confirmed air tickets and 11 days travel insurance.. Bt visa officer rejected my TRV with following statement.

Grounds for refusal:

Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

Please help me @Bryanna
What i have to do further
I have to reply with this same application?
Plz reply soon
One thing more i already have TRV rejection 6 moths before

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
well my file is same around 15 lacs pa ITR and liquid cash and fd good travel history invitation letter but still rejected

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I had applied TRV for me and my wife to attend function of my friend... And have two nottery attested invitions from my friend and cousin brother and their paystabs nd job letters all and all.... From my side i submitted bussiness registration docs,itr. 10 lac liquid cash statement and 20 lac fixed deposits...income is about 15 lac per annum.... Prperty evaluation worth rupees 4.70 crore... Property registration document...C. A evaluation...my wife job documents and statements... I also have travel history of two countries and also buy 11 days round trip confirmed air tickets and 11 days travel insurance.. Bt visa officer rejected my TRV with following statement.

Grounds for refusal:

Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

Please help me @Bryanna
What i have to do further
I have to reply with this same application?
Plz reply soon
One thing more i already have TRV rejection 6 moths before
1. Do post the detailed list of documents that you submitted for yourself and your wife.

2. What event is your friend hosting? What documents did he provide? Or would you be meeting your cousin?

3. When did you previously apply + what was the purpose of that visit?

4. Have you traveled to other visa-required countries?

5. Is your business sole ownership or a business partnership?

6. Did you purchase your property with your own income? Any mortgage?

aman1987

Aug 15, 2015
1. I submited my bussiness docs like registration. GST registration. GST returns. office lease deed.current account statement. Letter head. Moreover, my agricuture of 11 acre and its 8 lac income docs like j form.property registration documents.. CA reports. Property evaluation certificate by architect about 3.5 crore.. Me and my wife ITRs. Saving account statement 10 lac and 5 lac respectively. 20 lac fixed diposite.. My wife job letter. Pay stabs. leave approve latter. Job agreement.
2. Going to attend my friends brother engagement ceremony. She provides nottery attested invitation letter. Bank statement of 16000$.pay stabs. Property evaluation docs. Job letter and Itrs... Same docs send by cousin
3.previously applied in july 2018 going to attend my friends daughter teenage birthday....
4.i travelled singapore malaysia and dubai....
5.my bussiness is sole ownership
6.I didnt buy any property with my income.. Its my inherited property... Bt i have bussiness of event organizer the material i am using is worth of 25 lacs that is bought by my income... That i have to mention the material value in the seprate bussiness letter head?

I want to repeal in between 10 days because the function is in the march 2019
Plz help me @Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. I submited my bussiness docs like registration. GST registration. GST returns. office lease deed.current account statement. Letter head. Moreover, my agricuture of 11 acre and its 8 lac income docs like j form.property registration documents.. CA reports. Property evaluation certificate by architect about 3.5 crore.. Me and my wife ITRs. Saving account statement 10 lac and 5 lac respectively. 20 lac fixed diposite.. My wife job letter. Pay stabs. leave approve latter. Job agreement.
2. Going to attend my friends brother engagement ceremony. She provides nottery attested invitation letter. Bank statement of 16000$.pay stabs. Property evaluation docs. Job letter and Itrs... Same docs send by cousin
3.previously applied in july 2018 going to attend my friends daughter teenage birthday....
4.i travelled singapore malaysia and dubai....
5.my bussiness is sole ownership
6.I didnt buy any property with my income.. Its my inherited property... Bt i have bussiness of event organizer the material i am using is worth of 25 lacs that is bought by my income... That i have to mention the material value in the seprate bussiness letter head?

I want to repeal in between 10 days because the function is in the march 2019
Plz help me @Bryanna
Although it seems like you have a solid application, there are gaps in your documents and evidence.
1. Unlike wanting to attend a family event, a friend's brother's engagement is not a convincing reason to visit. It is like a really long shot. Do you know the friend's brother? If yes, since when? What proofs did you provide for this? What evidence did you provide for the engagement?

There's a difference between acquaintances and close friends. Generally speaking, someone would not spend a good deal of money, travel halfway across the world to attend the engagement of an acquaintance.

2. You have not traveled to any visa-required countries such as the US, UK, Schengen countries, Australia, NZ, etc.

3. You have not provided business documents: Works contracts/purchase orders + company website + customer lists + audit report + profit/loss balance sheets + Profession Tax + employees hired, salaries paid, etc.

More importantly, as a sole ownership business, who will manage your business when you're away? Does your business afford you the time to travel abroad to attend the event?

4. Did you include business finances as available finances for your visit?

5. Are your financial investments, property purchase, etc in line with your income and tax declarations?

6. Not sure how you are able to manage both an agriculture business plus a company. Did you include an explanation for this with evidence?

7. An architect cannot provide a property valuation. Only a Chartered Accountant or a property assessor can do this. Or else, you can do an indicative market valuation on your own supported by relevant evidence

8. Your previous TRV application was also for an equally unconvincing reason: The friend's daughter's teenage birthday celebration. It's not surprising why you were refused earlier

Last edited:

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
These are all reasons after your rejection
i was never rejected any visa got US visa UK visa Australia visa and only rejected Canadian visa that too I have been to Canada twice is the most funny part.
Even if they grant me citizenship then too i will not leav my country because of my earnings here and my visa is rejected on basis of personal Assets and financial status

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
Although it seems like you have a solid application, there are gaps in your documents and evidence.
1. Unlike wanting to attend a family event, a friend's brother's engagement is not a convincing reason to visit. It is like a really long shot. Do you know the friend's brother? If yes, since when? What proofs did you provide for this? What evidence did you provide for the engagement?

There's a difference between acquaintances and close friends. Generally speaking, someone would not spend a good deal of money, travel halfway across the world to attend the engagement of an acquaintance.

2. You have not traveled to any visa-required countries such as the US, UK, Schengen countries, Australia, NZ, etc.

3. You have not provided business documents: Works contracts/purchase orders + company website + customer lists + audit report + profit/loss balance sheets + Profession Tax + employees hired, salaries paid, etc.

More importantly, as a sole ownership business, who will manage your business when you're away? Does your business afford you the time to travel abroad to attend the event?

4. Did you include business finances as available finances for your visit?

5. Are your financial investments, property purchase, etc in line with your income and tax declarations?

6. Not sure how you are able to manage both an agriculture business plus a company. Did you include an explanation for this with evidence?

7. An architect cannot provide a property valuation. Only a Chartered Accountant or a property assessor can do this. Or else, you can do an indicative market valuation on your own supported by relevant evidence

8. Your previous TRV application was also for an equally unconvincing reason: The friend's daughter's teenage birthday celebration. It's not surprising why you were refused earlier
Business is sole ownership that doesnt mean you dont have a good Managemant
Sole ownership means you have to return to run your profitable business. Sole ownership means you alone have put all the effort to earn money and made a business profitable why would you leav it

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Business is sole ownership that doesnt mean you dont have a good Managemant
Sole ownership means you have to return to run your profitable business. Sole ownership means you alone have put all the effort to earn money and made a business profitable why would you leav it
Was your post directed to me or to the OP?

If your post was directed to me then I am fully aware of how a sole ownership business works. The basics are universal. But, it seems you are not aware of how a sole ownership business is viewed from a visa perspective nor the documents required to prove that it is a profitable business entity that a visa applicant will return to

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
These are all reasons after your rejection
i was never rejected any visa got US visa UK visa Australia visa and only rejected Canadian visa that too I have been to Canada twice is the most funny part.
Even if they grant me citizenship then too i will not leav my country because of my earnings here and my visa is rejected on basis of personal Assets and financial status
This is getting confusing. I have been replying to the OP (aman1987). Are you the same person or are you someone else who has hijacked his thread to rant?

aman1987

Aug 15, 2015
Then now which additional documents i have to submit along wirh my application for repeal...... Nd what should i have to write to clear my intention of visit in cover letter or something like home ties? @Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Then now which additional documents i have to submit along wirh my application for repeal...... Nd what should i have to write to clear my intention of visit in cover letter or something like home ties? @Bryanna
Appeals don't work. You need to reapply from scratch.

Quite honestly, both your applications lack convincing purpose of visit: Attending the friend's daughter's birthday party.... and now the friend's brother's engagement ceremony. And, both applications were in quick succession.

I would go so far to say: Don't reapply.

1. Engagement ceremonies (unless you intend to attend the engagement of a close/immediate family member or good friends) are weak reasons to visit.

2. You have not traveled to other visa-required countries to prove to the visa officer that you have a history of returning to India after short visits abroad.

3. Your finances don't seem to match your income (at least that is how it seems to me)