+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused - Can someone help !!!

vvvis

Dec 27, 2016
:'( My TRV is been refused with the below reasons.

1. Travel History
2. Family ties in Canada and in country of Residence
3. Purpose of visit.

I am married in June 2016 and my spouse is a Permanent Resident of Canada,I work in India in a reputed organisation, my PR is in process. I wanted to visit him on for 4 weeks during New Year and his birthday, hence thought would apply for a TRV, we submitted the below documents.

My Documents:

1. Purpose of visit stating that I would like to visit my husband for New Year and will be back after my 4 week visit since I need to continue to work.
2. Notarized Marriage Certificate
3. Sworn affidavit from my mother and father-in-law stating that I would come back after my 4 week stay.
4. Bank Statement for the last 6 months
5. pay slips for last months
6.Tax Returns for the last 2 years
7. Letter from employer verifying my employment
8. Letter from employer approving my leave for 4 weeks and would continue the work thereafter.
9. Travel Insurance
10. To and fro confirmed flight tickets
11. Acknowledgement receipt email that I received from Delhi immigration stating my PR is in process.

My husband documents.

1. Invitation Letter
2. Pay slips for last 3 months
3. copy of Drivers licence
4. copy of PR
5. Letter from employer verifying his employment
6. Tax Declaration
7. Bank statement for 6 months
8. Character reference letter from his Manager and Professor
9. Passport copy
10. Copy of email from CPC Mississauga approving his eligibility to sponsor.

I would like to know if there is something we are missing, is there anything else that would help me to get my TRV approved. Please suggest.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
The vast majority of TRVs for people with a Canadian citizen/PR spouse in Canada and a PR app in process are refused. You are a high risk to overstay.

You could try to apply again but unless you have more proof of ties to your country, you will likely be refused again.