+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV REFUSED - APPLIED FROM DUBAI

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
some of us think that if you have a good travel history & sound financial statements then you can go to country wherever you want to. im sorry but case is entirely different because every country has its own visa policy. VO first think about following factors.

1- Purpose of travel . there should be justified purpose of travel. if you have family there then its a justified reason otherwise VO wont be convinced.
2- you age. if you are 30+ then chances are high of getting visa.
3- you marital status. if you are married and having kids and if you are leaving them here it will convince VO that you will come back. in some case people having US Schengen valid visa for family apply for Canada visa for whole family get rejected because above mentioned statement is not fulfilled.
4- strong ties with your countries. You job, Business, Property matter a lot and help in convincing VO to decide in favor of you.
5- your family. you parents and siblings if all are dependent on you then its + point for you if you have brother and sister who are working then it wont help you.

Thank you .

the factors i have shared are as per my experience as i have appeared in many visa interviews got rejections and later on approved. Best of Luck.