+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV REFUSED - APPLIED FROM DUBAI

flyaway2427

Oct 4, 2019
Hi everyone , i have got refusal for TRV on below mentioned points , can you please help me what i should do for reapplying.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

i have provided as much document as i can , and i have travelled to Germany twice, France, UK , and US, qatar , oman , saudi. resident in UAE since 9 years , having a valid 5 years US visa.
i have scanned and submitted full passport of myself and my family, attached my parents passport copy living in pakistan. attached hotel booking and return bookings, attached 6 months statements.

your help will be highly appreciated.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
•I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
Kind of weird since you say you are well travelled.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
Based on this forum, I see a lot of refusals for Pakistanis and Indians who applied a TRV but based on UAE. The fact that these nationals do not live in the home country might be the reason. When is your Resident ID expiring?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Top up on your savings on the bank. The money you currently declared probably didn't meet the standards of the visa officer.

flyaway2427

Oct 4, 2019

Based on this forum, I see a lot of refusals for Pakistanis and Indians who applied a TRV but based on UAE. The fact that these nationals do not live in the home country might be the reason. When is your Resident ID expiring?

My resident visa is getting expire in april 2021.

Top up on your savings on the bank. The money you currently declared probably didn't meet the standards of the visa officer.

my statement was showing 15k CAD and i mentioned i will spend 9K CAD for 15 days of stay.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Topping up savings won't do anything to demonstrate ties to the home country that would cause someone to return. In fact, it would likely count against the applicant - a sudden addition of money is suspicious.

The reason for refusal is a combination of the other reason you considered and the one below. A person with a Pakistan passport resident in the UAE who doesn't demonstrate overwhelming ties to the home country that are a substantive and compelling reason to leave Canada after a visit is not likely to receive a TRV. Being resident in a third country massively counts against you.

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Topping up savings won't do anything to demonstrate ties to the home country that would cause someone to return. In fact, it would likely count against the applicant - a sudden addition of money is suspicious.

The reason for refusal is a combination of the other reason you considered and the one below. A person with a Pakistan passport resident in the UAE who doesn't demonstrate overwhelming ties to the home country that are a substantive and compelling reason to leave Canada after a visit is not likely to receive a TRV. Being resident in a third country massively counts against you.
Then why UK, USA and EU granted him visa despite being resident in UAE?

Techwhiz95

Sep 17, 2019
Hey man,

Believe it or not. I applied from Dubai and got rejected for the exact same reasons. Literally the three you mentioned.

Like you've I've travelled extensively across the US, UK and Schengen Region (Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Italy, Spain, France). Not sure what goes inside the heads of these visa officers because if countries with strict visa regulations can grant us visa then why not Canada.

I'm a 24 year old Indian. I'm guessing because I'm young they think I'm very likely to illegally immigrate there which is crap because I have a very well paid job here and prefer to live with my family.

flyaway2427

Oct 4, 2019

yeah i was thinking the same , but i think 15K is enough for 15days travel?

so what you say , re applying is good idea if yes what more docs i should submit.

flyaway2427

Oct 4, 2019
Hey man,

Believe it or not. I applied from Dubai and got rejected for the exact same reasons. Literally the three you mentioned.

Like you've I've travelled extensively across the US, UK and Schengen Region (Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Italy, Spain, France). Not sure what goes inside the heads of these visa officers because if countries with strict visa regulations can grant us visa then why not Canada.

I'm a 24 year old Indian. I'm guessing because I'm young they think I'm very likely to illegally immigrate there which is crap because I have a very well paid job here and prefer to live with my family.
Thats strange , have you applied again or no?

Techwhiz95

Sep 17, 2019
Yeah I applied again online from India (Country of Citizenship) with far more stronger documentation and justficiation for the refusal reasons given, which to be honest is quite uncalled for. Imagine having travelled to 18 countries and then getting rejected for travel History. Speaks wonders how these guys asses applications

Techwhiz95

Sep 17, 2019
Still waiting for any update. It's just been under process for ages. Insha'Allah man let's hope for the best. Do include me in your prayers.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah I applied again online from India (Country of Citizenship) with far more stronger documentation and justficiation for the refusal reasons given, which to be honest is quite uncalled for. Imagine having travelled to 18 countries and then getting rejected for travel History. Speaks wonders how these guys asses applications
Was all the travel for tourism or was if for business. Business travel doesn't count. Young people don't have very strong ties to their home countries especially if they are not living and working in their home countries. They usually don't have property in their name, longterm good employment, dependent family members that remain at home or lots of savings. That is why young people are often refused TRVs.

Techwhiz95

Sep 17, 2019
All for tourism. None for business. Have a managerial position and a work permit that expires in 2021. My entire family lives here and has been for the past 40 years. I have more ties to the UAE than India itself.

What's sad is that I travelled to the United States in March 2019 to attend Ultra Music Festival in Miami. My B1/B2 Visa is valid until 2028. Yet, doesn't seem like they considered my application for CAN+

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
One simple answer our Pakistani applicants breached the Canadian immigration laws drastically in consequences now genuine applicants are facing refusals it will not resolved until unless Pakistani government takes some serious notice and cooperate with Canadian immigrations. If I am not mistaken Asia is the biggest continent of illegal migrants and refugees and the asian government bodies doesn’t take serious action against it sad