+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused again

Huntsgale

Dec 22, 2018
dear all.
Today I’ve received a response from the IRCC. My visit visa application has been refused again on based of my immigration status in the UK and based on my travel history.

Really disappointed to see that this is the second time they’ve refused.
Please help me what should I do in terms of my immigration status as it’ll expire next in may. Neither I can’t change my travel history.
Is there any difference if apply in person as I’ve applied online twice, I might missed some information while submitting the application.

Any recommendations will highly appreciated

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
dear all.
Today I’ve received a response from the IRCC. My visit visa application has been refused again on based of my immigration status in the UK and based on my travel history.

Really disappointed to see that this is the second time they’ve refused.
Please help me what should I do in terms of my immigration status as it’ll expire next in may. Neither I can’t change my travel history.
Is there any difference if apply in person as I’ve applied online twice, I might missed some information while submitting the application.

Any recommendations will highly appreciated
What was the purpose of travel? They generally look for travel history if the the purpose is weak. And the immigration status, if temporary, is a weak home tie.

Huntsgale

Dec 22, 2018
Purpose of travel is tourism just visiting with my family.
Immigration status is LTR on the basis of marriage in th UK