+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refusal

Jun 29, 2019
hloo.. I want to know that i had applied visitor visa recently in june 2019 .. nd it has been refused twice...dis is the second time that i got refusal.. and they gave me the reason that they are not satisfied that we will come back... is this the reason that we dont have property of our own.... because our assets are on the name of my in laws nd nor of my husband... I just want to know the exact mistake we are doing... I cant afford more refusals..

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
hloo.. I want to know that i had applied visitor visa recently in june 2019 .. nd it has been refused twice...dis is the second time that i got refusal.. and they gave me the reason that they are not satisfied that we will come back... is this the reason that we dont have property of our own.... because our assets are on the name of my in laws nd nor of my husband... I just want to know the exact mistake we are doing... I cant afford more refusals..
You can re-apply, but i would suggest order your GCMS notes and then check the reason of refusal. Rectify the reason and then re-apply

Jun 28, 2019
guys I want to ask whatbis the right procedure in re appealing for a refusal?, I was also refused for 3 reasons, my travel history, purpose of visit and financial assets.. hope to gear from you soon guys..