+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refusal

vinvar25

Jan 2, 2017
Hi,

My boyfriend applied for TRV. His TRV was refused stating:
Considering economic conditions, employment. prospects in home country, factors including travel history, economic establishment, family ties, purpose I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of admission as a temporary resident in Cda.

He is Managing Partner of his firm and he provided the following documents:
1. His company's Income Tax Return, Balance sheet, Bank statements for 6 months.
2. His own Income Tax Return for last 3 years, Bank statement for 6 months.
3. He showed CAD 10,000 in his accounts.
4. His property registration documents.
5. Return tickets
6. Invitation letter from his friend who is currently PR holder
7. Friend's PR card copy, Job offer letter depicting his salary, IMM 1000 proof of landing, House rental agreement.

We have also filed for CAIPS report but it will take 35 calendar days to return back.

Should we wait for 35 days to get the report and submit again? Or is there no chances for him to get the visa, as he already submitted everything that was required?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Considering economic conditions, employment. prospects in home country, factors including travel history, economic establishment, family ties, purpose I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of admission as a temporary resident in Cda.

1. His company's Income Tax Return, Balance sheet, Bank statements for 6 months.
5. Return tickets
7. Friend's PR card copy, Job offer letter depicting his salary, IMM 1000 proof of landing, House rental agreement.

We have also filed for CAIPS report but it will take 35 calendar days to return back.

Should we wait for 35 days to get the report and submit again? Or is there no chances for him to get the visa, as he already submitted everything that was required?
1. What refusal boxes were checked?

2. What was the purpose of his visit? For how long?

3. Has he traveled to visa-required countries like the US, UK, Schengen countries, Australia or NZ?

4. For funds: Was the CAD 10,000 in his personal bank account or company account?

vinvar25

Jan 2, 2017
We are still waiting for the 2nd page of the refusal. Will update that tomorrow.
He was visiting his friend for tourism purpose for 22 days. He has never traveled to any foreign country, and he is only travelling to Canada because his best friend stays there. He couldn't attend his wedding so visiting now as he was planning to take a small vacation. His friend is married to a Canadian citizen.
The funds were in his personal savings account. The company account is a Current account and is only used for business transactions.

manigill

Nov 25, 2017
We are still waiting for the 2nd page of the refusal. Will update that tomorrow.
He was visiting his friend for tourism purpose for 22 days. He has never traveled to any foreign country, and he is only travelling to Canada because his best friend stays there. He couldn't attend his wedding so visiting now as he was planning to take a small vacation. His friend is married to a Canadian citizen.
The funds were in his personal savings account. The company account is a Current account and is only used for business transactions.
Always show short trip like 6,7 days....don't show 22 days....it's too long may be this is also the reason...

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
hi i am so sorry Can you please share the timing aswell? How long it took for refusal? I hope he gets the visa
Hi,

5. Return tickets

you

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Always show short trip like 6,7 days....don't show 22 days....it's too long may be this is also the reason...
Agree with you. 22 days always creates different suspicions. Or he must have strong ties like family in canada, in that case you can write this amount of days.