+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refusal-Need help!

Annie231

Mar 3, 2014
Dear all,
I would really appreciate if someone can help me with my case.
My husband is pursuing his Masters in Canada and I recently applied for a visit visa to spend some time with him while he's pursuing his MBA. I gave a very strong financial statement, my husbands statement was attached as well. Plus my brother in law from America also sent a sponsorship letter, showing his statement n letter. But my visa got refused and the reasons were:
* Not satisfying the visa officer that I'll be returning back after the trip- despite the fact that I'm working and I attached my company's employment letter along with the application.
* Financial situation
* Travel history
Im really upset and dont know what did I miss in my application that led to refusal. Kindly tell me that once your visa gets refused, after how much time one can reapply? Plus can an appeal be given in Canadian High Commission related to the visa refusal??
Awaiting help..

indianabones

Feb 7, 2014
Which country are you applying from, I can only think in this circumstance that your country's reputation may have swayed their decision.

Those reasons are the standard ones.

Actually I've re-read, spouses and partners shouldn't apply for TRVs, they are almost always rejected. Most people who have had approvals haver given a reason to go, ie. a Graduation Ceremony or a wedding etc.

Annie231

Mar 3, 2014
I actually mentioned celebrating our first wedding anniversary together as my purpose for going..as we've missed out on a lot of other occasions. I applied from Pakistan. Should I reapply n try again for his graduation ceremony??

indianabones

Feb 7, 2014
Think before you do, you've been rejected once, they may just keep rejecting over and over as one of the other members here suffered.

Do some reading before you do apply. Pakistan has a terrible reputation unfrotunately. I think what they are thinking is, when you and your husband are in Canada, you'll have no reason to go back. If it were one partner, they'd have a reason. Do more reading before you consider re-applying.

missing

Jan 7, 2014
This is so sad :( did u mention solid reason to be back to pakistan.... if u apply again.. show them reasins why would u leave canada... like uni enrolmnt or job etc

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Hi!! I am living in yemen. Pakistani national and applying for trv. Husband is canadian and my spousal sponsorship is already in progress. How to show dual intent?i am now applying for trv.

Yemens trv applications r processed in Abu Dhabi embassy and biometrics r given there too. Now, my question is when to give the biometric? Right when I apply? Or when they request my passprt( in case of stamping visa) ..

Cz I don't want to waste money on an air ticket right now ,I don't even know if they r Gina accept my application.

What do I do?