+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7
Hi there
As I have already discussed with you bryanna about the email my Wife received from her MP back in aug/sep. My “eligibility was finalized on 20th May 2017.
So my question is why it hasn’t been updated yet in CIC account?
It’s still the same “ We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements” .
Thanks
Don't worry, my application says the same. I have passed eligibility requirements and awaiting the security check to be completed. My cic profile still says, we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
One question guys :

The trv processing time for turkey is about 20 days but for iran is 90ish days. However all iranians apply in turkey cuz we got no canada embassy here. So what u think? 20 or 90?
It's 99 days if you're applying from Iran even though the visa office is Ankara.

Guess the processing time is much longer because the estimated background check time has been factored in

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Don't worry, my application says the same. I have passed eligibility requirements and awaiting the security check to be completed. My cic profile still says, we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
same here however i got email from them where it was stated that BG check in process but all status are showing in progress 122 days now :)

Reactions: kira260

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
You'll need to wait until you get the new passports i.e. new passport numbers + new passport validity
New passport Number i do know and issue and validity will be 5 years but will wait for it and then i will send them email thanks once again for your quick guidance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
New passport Number i do know and issue and validity will be 5 years but will wait for it and then i will send them email thanks once again for your quick guidance
Also, you must scan the bio pages of the new passports and email them to the Abu Dhabi visa office

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Also, you must scan the bio pages of the new passports and email them to the Abu Dhabi visa office
great As soon as ill get it i will surely scan and send it to them with email and will send it to isb office too correct?

thanks once again

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
I see and when did you came to know about the eligibility ?