+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV processing time for mailed application in New Delhi?

ket361

Apr 27, 2011
Its been over 3 weeks and still no response what so ever!! although my wife's visa was rejected once before, however I had some good professional assistance to get this application appropriately prepared with much more supporting documents and mailed directly from canada!!! anyone has a clue how long would the consulate take until they decide it would be a good time to let us know her application status????

ush123

May 17, 2012
Hi.. have you received your wife's visa yet? Hope you have!!

My parents have applied for a visitor visa to Canada. It has reached the CHC office New Delhi on 21st April (sent via speed post). It has been 4 weeks now. We have not received any response from their end :(. My father has already sent a mail to them enquiring the status last week. We have already booked tickets for May 28th and sent the ticket also along with the application. This was because our stay here just got extended till june 30th recently and planned to bring them over for a visit during summer. Hoping that the visas will arrive by atleast next week.

Just wanted to know how much time it took for the visitor visa in your wife's case if you have already received it. Do they send any acknowledgement or any mail thet it has been approved? Please reply..

ket361

Apr 27, 2011
Hey USH123

mailed application takes forever and has no response guarantee either, my wife's visa was rejected for the second time however we applied in person at VFS and we got the positive response in 4 days. Again, this year I renewed my WP in canada but renewed my entry visa from india, and it took just 3 days.
So, have someone visit the consulate to do an enquiry on your application, if not just make sure your next application will be in person at VFS.

good luck